Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 39,996 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Tip us?

Flyview
Old
Thanks Meter 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyview View Post
What happened to the screen tap sounds for "clicking" certain icons? If you wear headphones you can actually hear the phones playing silence for a few seconds when it should be playing.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
I realized later my volume for system sounds went to 0 using AudioManager app. I've found it jumps to 0 a lot and don't know why.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
Try my Android apps: TeQtic on Google Play
Twitter: @TeQtic

spiderkr
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default update-cm-9-20120426-NIGHTLY-p930-signed.zip

hmmm.... after last update update-cm-9-20120426-NIGHTLY-p930-signed.zip
my phone is working very slow.. all apps are freezing even launcher..
I did all wipes before and even after i flashed the update. Anyone already flashed it ?

kumayam
Old
Thanks Meter 52
I have no lags whatsoever, sorry to hear that, u might need a full data wipe and reflash

Sent from my LG-p930 Nitro CM9
HIT THANKS IF I HAVE HELPED U

at&t/lg nitro P930/cm9 nightlies(thanks RC)
at&t/xperia x10/unlocked bootloader/bb71/v2.3.7
at&t/nokia e71x/hacked/symbian s3
at&t/htc 8925 tilt/wm6.5/manilla
at&t SE w580i
at&t SE p990i/symbian 9.1/custom theme
cinguar/samsung blackjack/wm6.0/themed
cingular/htc 8125/wm6.0/iphone theme
cingular/SE z525
cingular/nokia 3595
cingular/nokia 3320
airtouch/Audiovox MVX480

aquariuz23
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Hey guys,

is anybody's LTE connection showing to originate from somewhere in Kansas? Every time I run speedtest, the closest test server is picked up over at Kansas, and the LTE speed is simply horrendous, running at only about 3Mbps down and 8Mbps up. No matter what I do, I cannot get the phone to situate itself where I actually am (new york city). Prior to the last nightly (04-26), somehow I can still manage to get it back to nyc by maybe rebooting, or shutting down LTE and turning it back on, but this time, it's stuck at Kansas. I'll update this with some screenshots in the morning.

Also, HSPA+ network almost barely has data connection. It's showing I have full bar, but when I try to go online or run speedtest, most of the time it could not make a proper connection. Again, this is from the 04-26 nightly.

I hope these can be fixed, since today, at my job, we had an emergency where we needed to use my phone at a hotspot for 6 laptops but my LTE speeds were kinda too slow to handle all of them so we ended up connecting only 3. Plus, I spend so much time having to mess around with the settings just to get LTE properly selected by the phone since most of the time, the phone is stuck at HSPA+ network.

THank you again for all your generous hard work Arcee!

Motorola Atrix 4G > Unlocked BL!! > GingerBlur 2.3.4 > Navalynt's Mod (v1.4) > Tenfar's CWM Recovery Mod > CM7

LG NITRO HD P930 >> Root via SuperOneClick v2.3.2 >> Bytecode64's CWM v.5.** >> KernelPan!c's v0.3

gmkelly001
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariuz23 View Post
Hey guys,

is anybody's LTE connection showing to originate from somewhere in Kansas? Every time I run speedtest, the closest test server is picked up over at Kansas, and the LTE speed is simply horrendous, running at only about 3Mbps down and 8Mbps up. No matter what I do, I cannot get the phone to situate itself where I actually am (new york city). Prior to the last nightly (04-26), somehow I can still manage to get it back to nyc by maybe rebooting, or shutting down LTE and turning it back on, but this time, it's stuck at Kansas. I'll update this with some screenshots in the morning.

Also, HSPA+ network almost barely has data connection. It's showing I have full bar, but when I try to go online or run speedtest, most of the time it could not make a proper connection. Again, this is from the 04-26 nightly.

I hope these can be fixed, since today, at my job, we had an emergency where we needed to use my phone at a hotspot for 6 laptops but my LTE speeds were kinda too slow to handle all of them so we ended up connecting only 3. Plus, I spend so much time having to mess around with the settings just to get LTE properly selected by the phone since most of the time, the phone is stuck at HSPA+ network.

I'm running the 4-26 nightly but if the location issue is specific to LTE, I can't confirm that as I don't have LTE where I live. On HSPA+ I'm being correctly directed to the closest server and download and uploads are normal.

KindaWack
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariuz23 View Post
Hey guys,

I have always had the issue where speedtest thinks I'm in Wichita,Kansas.
The only thing that has ever helped me was using Google Location services, but that only works until i reboot then I'm back to Kansas.

spiderkr
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumayam View Post
I have no lags whatsoever, sorry to hear that, u might need a full data wipe and reflash

Sent from my LG-p930 Nitro CM9
already wiped the phone and reflashed it for 7 times... Don`t know what to do it`s work perfectly before you touch the screen, after you launch any app or push any button it lags for 10 - 30 seconds... after that appears a message box where you can choose wait or close

airicd22
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I'm not experiencing any lag on the 0426 build. Does anyone know what's new on it?

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium

drumist
Old
Thanks Meter 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by airicd22 View Post
I'm not experiencing any lag on the 0426 build. Does anyone know what's new on it?

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium
Changelog links in second post of this thread, but it's down at the moment.

rsalan
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderkr View Post
already wiped the phone and reflashed it for 7 times... Don`t know what to do it`s work perfectly before you touch the screen, after you launch any app or push any button it lags for 10 - 30 seconds... after that appears a message box where you can choose wait or close
Have you tried re-flashing an older nightly?