heres the list of languages available from the US version.
DAMN YOU SONY!!!
Things i hate:
- this annoying wifi keepalive issue is still there!!! there is no way to keep wifi active during standby -.- damned why don't they let us users the choice... there IS an option to set the standby behavior but its still completely useless....
- sometimes there are widget issues (doesn't matter if 3rd party or preinstalled) that widgets change into editor mode when just pressing a button like update... changing screen ang going back will fix this temporarily... had this 2 times now...
- auto brigtness issue still not resolved... in low light the screen is MUCH too dark and when changing from full brightess to automatic it keeps full for a while and then goes down to min
- homescreen lag is still too much in portrait
- forced portrait is still not changable (damn i'm righthanded and want to hold it on the ROUND side when portrait is forced!!!!)
- the new ICS launcher... Sonys previous own launcher had a better overview with the sorting possibilities but ok we can have folders now...
- still no thumb keyboard -.-
things i like:
- media from SD card is now directly available and nut just for transfer... finally i have enough memory also without root and mounting stuff ^^
- the new mini-apps are nice but there is still much potential for more apps
- the new version of "Favorites" App is very nice animated and faster
- ICS possibility to deactivate system apps that are not removable... finally i get this google music player away
- a few other ICS related things...
ALL IN ALL this update is a big disappointement... they updated to ICS, integrated one or thwo new features and that's it??? all the big issues are still there since more than six months!!!!!
The problem with that app from the market is that it keeps the device awake when you turn off the screen, and it eats through the battery.
On the Android phones I've used (Legend, Desire, Arc S), the WiFi remained connected, but the phone also went to sleep, battery drain was minimal.
This is the behaviour we were expecting to see in the ICS update, but unfortunately it hasn't been fixed...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|