Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Cruzerilte case photos

OP vasp3690

27th April 2012, 08:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Here are my 2 cases that i recently acquired and i thought of giving you some photos.

So far the best gel cases i have tried. I also used the TPU one and i like these more.


















what i liked is the fact that the on/off button is free and easier to tap, while the volume cover is softer and therefore easier to use as well.
Coveringwise, it tends to fully cover the precious ceramic, so the only thing to worry about is the USB port chipping.

Photos were from the HTC One S that i recently replaced, but they were fast so not the brilliant focus on all of them!

Off to Halfords for some matt black car paint.... hahaha
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vasp3690 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 08:52 AM   |  #2  
Are these on amazon?

Edit: Nevermind, any idea when these would be available for sale?
27th April 2012, 09:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
They are on amazon. I bought them from there

sent with HTC1S
27th April 2012, 09:23 AM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasp3690

They are on amazon. I bought them from there

sent with HTC1S

Hmmm..I am not seeing them there....I think I'm going blind. Would you mind posting a link to the ones you ordered?
27th April 2012, 10:29 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Link is on the other thread about the cases you can get for the phone. On the very top!

sent with HTC1S
27th April 2012, 01:12 PM   |  #6  
Droidguy987's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasp3690

Here are my 2 cases that i recently acquired and i thought of giving you some photos.

So far the best gel cases i have tried. I also used the TPU one and i like these more.



what i liked is the fact that the on/off button is free and easier to tap, while the volume cover is softer and therefore easier to use as well.
Coveringwise, it tends to fully cover the precious ceramic, so the only thing to worry about is the USB port chipping.

Photos were from the HTC One S that i recently replaced, but they were fast so not the brilliant focus on all of them!

Off to Halfords for some matt black car paint.... hahaha

They are buy 2 get 1. Why did you not get 3?
27th April 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
No, I just bought 2 of them.

sent with HTC1S
27th April 2012, 01:20 PM   |  #8  
Droidguy987's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasp3690

No, I just bought 2 of them.

sent with HTC1S

you could get the 3rd free :P I am sure if you msg them they will give you the free one

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterxchief

Are these on amazon?

Edit: Nevermind, any idea when these would be available for sale?

are you looking the us or UK/EU?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterxchief

Hmmm..I am not seeing them there....I think I'm going blind. Would you mind posting a link to the ones you ordered?

here is the accessory guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1587886
27th April 2012, 01:47 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidguy987

you could get the 3rd free :P I am sure if you msg them they will give you the free one

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------



are you looking the us or UK/EU?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------



here is the accessory guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1587886

Rats! I wasn't aware of that! Maybe they did it after my purchase

sent with HTC1S
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes