Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 37,142 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [MINI] Xperia Mini ST15a/i Clean 'n' Tweaked - 4.0.2.A.0.69 - v4.1 - ICS SOON!!

Tip us?
 
serajr
Old
#121  
serajr's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 9,521
Posts: 2,506
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rafard - SP

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameSTICKER View Post
Mini flashlight is working fine.
...and you my friend, saving me again, thank you very much!
 
gameSTICKER
Old
#122  
Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 60
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_jackss View Post
Dear friend,did you notice any problem regarding Flashlight in camera on .69 firmware?
I'm using Sk17i tho,but i'm curious is it happening with mini too?
Please let us know which kernel you are using and we can dig into the issue.
Xperia Mini | CM10 FXP136
 
Black_jackss
Old
#123  
Black_jackss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 700
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pekanbaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameSTICKER View Post
Please let us know which kernel you are using and we can dig into the issue.
Im using 62 kernel and 64 as baseband

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium
We are all going to be die anyway
 
gameSTICKER
Old
#124  
Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 60
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_jackss View Post
Im using 62 kernel and 64 as baseband

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium
I hope you are talking about Stock kernel. Well Serajr has yet to release his ROM for Mini Pro, and I'm not sure if this ROM can be used for Mini Pro in its current release. Lets wait for a Mini Pro release by Serajr
Xperia Mini | CM10 FXP136
 
Black_jackss
Old
#125  
Black_jackss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 700
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pekanbaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameSTICKER View Post
I hope you are talking about Stock kernel. Well Serajr has yet to release his ROM for Mini Pro, and I'm not sure if this ROM can be used for Mini Pro in its current release. Lets wait for a Mini Pro release by Serajr
I tried both custom and stock 62 kernel,but still
We are all going to be die anyway
 
gameSTICKER
Old
#126  
Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 60
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_jackss View Post
I tried both custom and stock 62 kernel,but still
I guess you'll have to wait for Mini Pro release of the ROM
Xperia Mini | CM10 FXP136
The Following User Says Thank You to gameSTICKER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ffaaiissaall
Old
#127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 304
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sargodha
Hello frrnds..serajr and gamesticker..i was away for sometime..i thought when i come back v4.2 will b there for me but iy was not there.whats the reason for delay my frends
 
GregórioAxiaMagno
Old
#128  
GregórioAxiaMagno's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 324
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: São Paulo
Waiting for update
The Following User Says Thank You to GregórioAxiaMagno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
serajr
Old
#129  
serajr's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 9,521
Posts: 2,506
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rafard - SP

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaaiissaall View Post
Hello frrnds..serajr and gamesticker..i was away for sometime..i thought when i come back v4.2 will b there for me but iy was not there.whats the reason for delay my frends
Hi my friend...
Yes, I am working on new Xperia Home, but a new fw .74 was released for S51SE in japan, so I am thinking to release 4.2 or v5 with this fw.

Just wait a few days...
The Following User Says Thank You to serajr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DevCookie
Old
#130  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jan 2012
Still waiting for the sk17i version

The Following User Says Thank You to DevCookie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
mini, rom, st15a, st15i, xperia
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes