Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,157 Members 42,721 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]VIPERrom[RESURGENCE] Beta Up! Now with moar theme. EI22

Tip us?

orlzzt
Old
Thanks Meter 1728
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
Tried... I did get the peoples rom 2.0 mtd to boot... but instantly started rebootng and then wouldn't boot bck up.. don't know what going on... having trouble with custom bml roms now too... getting annoying...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Unroot and return to Sprint. Tell them the USB port broke.
Questions? Most answers can be found HERE

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4619
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt View Post
Unroot and return to Sprint. Tell them the USB port broke.
Problem with that is as long as its completely stock there is no problems...

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

TexasLTE
Old
Thanks Meter 3824

DONATE TO ME
Rigged up my epic to work.

I made a promise, and i will follow through!

Good 2 Hear From U Again .... Looking Forward 2 Sum VIPER Awesumness !

orlzzt
Old
Thanks Meter 1728
There you are! I was beginning to worry...

Let the serpents arise!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli

starskyrob
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1485

DONATE TO ME
Well, ladies and gentleman it is a sad day for me.

After weeks of struggling with my epic, i've managed so break the flex cable that attached the digitizer to the board.

Unfortunately, this means the end of my epic development. I do not have the funds to purchase a phone for development use, and to have a donation begging thread would literally make me sick. I'm not that kind of developer. Hell I'm not even that talented of a developer, and would rather people spend their money donating to Cyanogenmod, the CM Epic team, XDA, and the various other institutions which make our phones break through to their full potential.

This forum [the Epic 4G forum] has been one of the best experiences of my internet life. Thank you all for your support over the past year. It's been an awesome ride.

I'm sorry to let the viper fans down. I wanted nothing more than to make you all happy.

Until next time,
StarskyROB

Samsung EPIC 4G:
StarskyROMv2.0.0 [EI22MTD] | ViperROM Resurgence EI22 MTD

Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-T989:
Foxstar 1.4.1 | Automated Debloater Tool | Easy Recovery Switcher

HTC Amaze 4G

Stock 2.3.4 Deodexed

Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G
Foxstar Blaze

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to starskyrob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4619
Quote:
Originally Posted by starskyrob View Post
Well, ladies and gentleman it is a sad day for me.

After weeks of struggling with my epic, i've managed so break the flex cable that attached the digitizer to the board.

Unfortunately, this means the end of my epic development. I do not have the funds to purchase a phone for development use, and to have a donation begging thread would literally make me sick. I'm not that kind of developer. Hell I'm not even that talented of a developer, and would rather people spend their money donating to Cyanogenmod, the CM Epic team, XDA, and the various other institutions which make our phones break through to their full potential.

This forum [the Epic 4G forum] has been one of the best experiences of my internet life. Thank you all for your support over the past year. It's been an awesome ride.

I'm sorry to let the viper fans down. I wanted nothing more than to make you all happy.

Until next time,
StarskyROB
I know that we all appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for this community! Your work will truly be missed! Wish you luck on everything life holds for you in the future!

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25891

DONATE TO ME
That sucks Starsky! I was looking forward to your FC09 version. Maybe someone upgrading to the G-nex will feel generous. But thank you for all you have done here and all your efforts!

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

Nashdogg
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1337

DONATE TO ME
That is very unfortunate news. Been working on the viper synergy theme that I was gonna release after you dropped the fc09 version
Your work will truly be missed. Thank you for all your hard work and good luck with whatever is next for you.
Maybe Kenny could finish up the viper from for us but I know he is a very busy guy now. Wishful thinking none the less. RIP viper
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

orlzzt
Old
Thanks Meter 1728
Starsky, you have done more for us than you will ever know. Thank you for bringing back Viper to us, and for all your other contributions as well. You are enshrined in the OG Epic HoF, and will be truly missed. We will never say "goodbye", as you are one of us forever. Live long and prosper!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Benjamin Disraeli
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orlzzt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TexasLTE
Old
Thanks Meter 3824

DONATE TO ME
THX 4 Everything Starsky ! U did alot of great work for us .... continued success with your latest phone my friend ! Long Live VIPER !!!
maybe sumone can port this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?t=1578880# for us ???? .....