Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 49,286 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Skyd UX - Apps [New Pics] and ROM

Tip us?
00Ghz Old
#581  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlax120 View Post
Open source it! That's the beauty of android

I would love to see this...cm9 is android miui is like the iPhone and this is like wp7...that's what I love about this os ...options
I will but not in the beginning. And it won't be like wp7, you can theme it to look like it but that's it.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
creagrox
Old
#582  
creagrox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 158
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
@red drake
You are motivated guy! its Steve kondik all over again (or kondiak, sorry)

But An advice/request. one way you can start out huge is by releasing it simultaneously for some hdpi as well as mdpi screens. Will give a lot more market awareness (ooh, using big words). Cause miui doesn't natively supports mdpi's(and cm7 is not eye candy per se). You can use it to your advantage to gain the upper hand in mdpi rom wars.



______
A newbie here . thank you!
 
daman215
Old
#583  
daman215's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 412
Posts: 1,615
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: philadephia
cant wait to add this htc hub like widge i made
N5:

Rooted:for sure why not

Rom: [4.4.4] [HAMMERHEAD] Mahdi-Rom 2.7 8/05
00Ghz Old
#584  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by creagrox View Post
@red drake
You are motivated guy! its Steve kondik all over again (or kondiak, sorry)

But An advice/request. one way you can start out huge is by releasing it simultaneously for some hdpi as well as mdpi screens. Will give a lot more market awareness (ooh, using big words). Cause miui doesn't natively supports mdpi's(and cm7 is not eye candy per se). You can use it to your advantage to gain the upper hand in mdpi rom wars.



______
A newbie here . thank you!
Well support for all screen sizes and resolutions, phones and tablets alike. And thanks + cheers!

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ak700
Old
#585  
ak700's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 435
Posts: 1,616
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 25.00° N, 71.00° W
Nice Work! I would have signed up for the testing but I don't know anything about logcats.
BTW Will this be available for GB??
Thanks
00Ghz Old
#586  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak700 View Post
Nice Work! I would have signed up for the testing but I don't know anything about logcats.
BTW Will this be available for GB??
Thanks
Yes. And guys no need for logcat. Bug reporting is automatic.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
 
sahhar1993
Old
#587  
sahhar1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 758
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: tebessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedDrake View Post
Yes. And guys no need for logcat. Bug reporting is automatic.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
I want to try bêta testing but i cant donate im from algeria

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app
► LG Optimus G E975 • Phone • 32 GB CM11
► SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 I9505 • Phone • 16 GB PA 4.4


HTC Touch Diamond --> Archos 5 IT --> HTC Desire --> SEXperia X10i white --> Galaxy S --> SEXperia X10i black --> SAMSUNG OMNIA 7 --> hp touchpad + HTC ONE X -->LG optimus G + SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 I9505
 
Felimenta97
Old
#588  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,318
Posts: 7,827
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ribeirão Preto
Good to hear that, RedDrake. I just didn't get one thing. Who are the accepted ones? The first to sign? Or everyone who signed between a given date?

About the game, have you already decided if you're going to take the offer? I think you should. Just let us have a little bit time to time of the SkyD project and there is going to be interest for a good while.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to Felimenta97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
00Ghz Old
#589  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97 View Post
Good to hear that, RedDrake. I just didn't get one thing. Who are the accepted ones? The first to sign? Or everyone who signed between a given date?

About the game, have you already decided if you're going to take the offer? I think you should. Just let us have a little bit time to time of the SkyD project and there is going to be interest for a good while.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk
You sign up. Then I decide who joins.

Not sure for now about the game.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
 
Felimenta97
Old
#590  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,318
Posts: 7,827
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ribeirão Preto
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedDrake View Post
You sign up. Then I decide who joins.

Not sure for now about the game.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
I see. Hope I get chosen... I have two devices to test it.

Well, about the game, it's up to you.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk


THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes