FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Unofficial CM9 for vivow (2012-09-05)

27th April 2012, 12:31 PM |#891  
bracketslash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 198
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdliu

mother of battery life lol. my phone is off the charger at 7am and by 3pm its at 50% with around 15min usage. tho its is caused by no signal 90% of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibliam

Have to drop in to say the battery is in-frickin-credible. 16 hrs on battery. About 1/2 WIFI 1/2 3G. 3 hrs streaming music. 1.75 hrs screen on. Games, interwebs, lots of texting, downloading apps. 30% left.

Alright. Stuff like this gets me mad. :P

Is multitouch still borked?
 
 
27th April 2012, 12:46 PM |#892  
Jizzylax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 565
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bracketslash

Alright. Stuff like this gets me mad. :P

Is multitouch still borked?

Battery life relies heavily on what kind of apps are installed and which ones suck down your battery when the phone is not in use....

Sent from my ADR6350
27th April 2012, 01:04 PM |#893  
faehsemc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Titusville
Thanks Meter: 353
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzylax

Battery life relies heavily on what kind of apps are installed and which ones suck down your battery when the phone is not in use....

Sent from my ADR6350

A.k.a Facebook... wakelock like a mofo

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to faehsemc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 01:35 PM |#894  
Jizzylax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 565
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faehsemc

A.k.a Facebook... wakelock like a mofo

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Exactly. I'm basically run Sense ROMs but get decent battery life because I don't have battery-hogging apps installed (like Facebook).

This is why I don't take any comment of battery life seriously. No one person installs the exact same apps as I do. Therefore, I test battery life of ROMs out on my own.
27th April 2012, 05:37 PM |#895  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Typing seems sluggish in 4/20 build. Might do a fresh install on the next one. But I'm thinking it could be the multi-touch issue?
27th April 2012, 06:34 PM |#896  
knipp21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thanks Meter: 580
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayak83

Typing seems sluggish in 4/20 build. Might do a fresh install on the next one. But I'm thinking it could be the multi-touch issue?

Turn off browser sync in accounts settings

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 04:46 AM |#897  
daniETingles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knipp21

Turn off browser sync in accounts settings

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Does that fix the sluggishness or multitouch issues?

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using XDA
28th April 2012, 09:07 AM |#898  
yurilebbie's Avatar
Senior Member
Sunrise, Florida
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniETingles

Does that fix the sluggishness or multitouch issues?

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using XDA

It fixes keyboard problems
The Following User Says Thank You to yurilebbie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 03:37 PM |#899  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibliam

Aero's latest.

Can someone share a link to the latest kernel, please?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 05:51 PM |#900  
yurilebbie's Avatar
Senior Member
Sunrise, Florida
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon612

Can someone share a link to the latest kernel, please?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Here you go
http://www.goo.im/devs/aeroevan/kern..._ICSv9-bfs.zip
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes