CM12 Nightlies Hit the Note 4!

If you are eager to get nightly ROM fun on your Note 4, the latest Nightly build of CM12 has just arrived! … more

Pushbullet Available for iPad, Mac and Safari

One of the most useful tools for Android – Pushbullet – found its way to Mac OS X. … more

CyanogenMod 12 Dark Gray Theme

XDA Forum Memberprashantdrewshared one of his awesome themes. Change the look of your CyanogenMod 12 to gray … more

Runhex Runner

Got good reflexes? Check your skills with this classic jump and survive game by XDA Forum Memberdreamhex. Get your fingers … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD] Modified Phone app v1 for ICS 4.0.4 @4.24

OP cytown

27th April 2012, 12:01 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2005
What about the To Do listed above? Please implement!!
27th April 2012, 02:05 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 11
 
397 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Thanks for this nice piece of software
28th April 2012, 08:48 AM   |  #13  
juliusedward's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Thanks for the app. Vibrate options are good and working well. Waiting for blacklist to be implemented

Sent from my icy cool nexus
1st May 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Just tell what this apk is made for? Details!!!

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA
1st May 2012, 10:11 AM   |  #15  
klaydze's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by taodan

You have to push the app to /system/app. Before you push it, making sure you back up the old phone.apk first.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------


If you try it, please provide feedback. Thanks in advance

So far so good. Hope next version is out asap. :)

Sent from my Nexus One using xda premium
2nd May 2012, 03:55 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivered

Just tell what this apk is made for? Details!!!

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA

For NS/N1 ICS only.
3rd May 2012, 03:10 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2005
Can you please add an option to turn off frequently called numbers? Its annoying!

Thanks.
4th May 2012, 04:06 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPal

Can you please add an option to turn off frequently called numbers? Its annoying!

Thanks.

What's frequently called numbers? What's turn off means?
7th May 2012, 01:33 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2005
Sorry for the late response.

Its just below the Starred contacts in the last tab after dialer & contacts.
The list starts with starred & then Frequently Called and then your regular contacts.

The list is just useless, the contacts in that list are not even the ones I contact the most. No idea how to erase those at all.

There is a post where a lot of people are cribbing about it as well as exploring some solution. Please review if this helps you. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1401392

Please see if you find this discussion useful for a possible solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...d#post24795086
Last edited by KoolPal; 7th May 2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Added more info
8th May 2012, 12:57 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPal

Sorry for the late response.

Its just below the Starred contacts in the last tab after dialer & contacts.
The list starts with starred & then Frequently Called and then your regular contacts.

The list is just useless, the contacts in that list are not even the ones I contact the most. No idea how to erase those at all.

There is a post where a lot of people are cribbing about it as well as exploring some solution. Please review if this helps you. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1401392

Please see if you find this discussion useful for a possible solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...d#post24795086

That's part of Contacts app, not from Phone app....

The Following User Says Thank You to cytown For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, android, aosp, ics, phone
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes