Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Update (7/23/12) Tweaked Stock BETA 5.0 (3G Only) | Stock ICS | AROMA

OP sk806

26th April 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #601  
Thanks Meter: 45

812 posts
Hi, are apps like hidebar and honeybar still going to be necessary for ICS or does ICS have a built in ability to hide the bottom bar when full screen events take place?
26th April 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #602  
Thanks Meter: 458

3,021 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7

Hi, are apps like hidebar and honeybar still going to be necessary for ICS or does ICS have a built in ability to hide the bottom bar when full screen events take place?

Last known, those don't even work on ICS. And no, there's no way to remove the bar, only darken it like it currently does on Honeycomb.
26th April 2012, 09:34 PM   |  #603  
Flag Waianae
Thanks Meter: 127

266 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

I have found the dimension that is off on the lockscreen clock and should have it posted up tonight/tomorrow. Has anyone noticed whether this happens with the stock XXLA4 firmware?

It's not happening with the stock XXLA4 firmware.

As a side note, thanks a lot man for the latest version. I can confirm that the bug with the playback being interrupted after every song, that was present in v 2, is not there anymore...
27th April 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #604  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,428

1,957 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 白い熊

It's not happening with the stock XXLA4 firmware.

As a side note, thanks a lot man for the latest version. I can confirm that the bug with the playback being interrupted after every song, that was present in v 2, is not there anymore...

Thanks for that. I wonder what I did!

Anyway, released a One X ROM today, so ate up my dev time. I will post the lock screen fix asap in the AM my time.

Glad this version is working out so well....can't wait for ICS. Been running the CM9 port a bit, and the screen transitions are a lot snappier. Still, I have come to like Touchwiz...sad but true.

Anyway, I'll see what I can contribute over there, and wait for the update to be released.

Steve
27th April 2012, 03:06 AM   |  #605  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 148

1,469 posts
More
what recovery are we supposed to use with the latest version?
27th April 2012, 09:30 AM   |  #606  
Flag Wuhan
Thanks Meter: 53

398 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintermute000

what recovery are we supposed to use with the latest version?

Funny you ask -- I've been using the 'first' released CWM and it's acting strange -- do 'wipe' and it resets the tab every time now. Also, I'm currently stuck in bootloop at 'galaxy tab' screen. No clue if it's related. I'm going to try the 'new' CWM just released once I get home. Kinda pissed at this bootloop issue, second time it's happened (once before w/ v2). Tried restore but it's also failing.

Not so happy
The Following User Says Thank You to jabbermacy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #607  
Thanks Meter: 4

199 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalNelly

Not one for spamming threads usually but just wanted to say Thanks for your efforts Steve, as already said there is very little in the way of development for the 7.7 maybe its in a busy market with lots of tablets to choose from.
I have been running V1 for a couple of weeks now and compared to the full blown stock for the HK 6800 its a real step forward, getting results with battery life of only 2% loss over night, during a days use with a 90 min film watched used up 20%, all good, must say i'm hoping ICS is released for the 7.7 and you can work your magic with that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbermacy

Funny you ask -- I've been using the 'first' released CWM and it's acting strange -- do 'wipe' and it resets the tab every time now. Also, I'm currently stuck in bootloop at 'galaxy tab' screen. No clue if it's related. I'm going to try the 'new' CWM just released once I get home. Kinda pissed at this bootloop issue, second time it's happened (once before w/ v2). Tried restore but it's also failing.

Not so happy

Read my reply couples pages back.

hope that helps.
27th April 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #608  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
After installing the new firmware when I install applications some of the icons suddenly disappeared from the main screen. Put a few widgets, then they are removed, reboot the error message popped up TW and icons reappear. I do not understand what it was ...
Last edited by ssv69; 27th April 2012 at 10:58 AM.
27th April 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #609  
Flag Wuhan
Thanks Meter: 53

398 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokittyr

Read my reply couples pages back.

hope that helps.

I think you saved my ass and my sanity -- I'll give it a shot, thanks!!!!!
27th April 2012, 02:09 PM   |  #610  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,428

1,957 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssv69

After installing the new firmware when I install applications some of the icons suddenly disappeared from the main screen. Put a few widgets, then they are removed, reboot the error message popped up TW and icons reappear. I do not understand what it was ...

Is it OK now?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread