Muffled sound. Fed up!

OP tboy2000

26th April 2012, 07:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 234

1,517 posts
More
virtually every person who speaks to me says they can't hear me clearly. I have a muffled voice. Am really fed up and don't know whether to return phone or not. I love the phone but this problem is very very frustrating. I tried the finger/tape over the secondary mic trick but does not seem to help. Am using the titan 1 on O2 network with latest os update. Help please :(
27th April 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Had the exact same problem. Had the titan exchanged for a new one (Build date one the original was early november 2011, late december on the replacement). Same problem with the replacement unit, so they (Microsoft Store) replaced it with the titan 2, and no voice problems at all.
27th April 2012, 11:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 234

1,517 posts
More
Alas I don't think I can get it replaced for a Titan 2 as I am in the UK and Titan 2 is for US market only.
27th April 2012, 01:16 PM   |  #4  
Flag Williamsport
Thanks Meter: 5

56 posts
More
My Titan had the recption issue (random disconnect, weak signal) and the same poor sound quality for the person on the other end.

I accidentally dropped it and shattered the screen. Purchased a Titan II on eBay and it works absolutely flawlessly!
27th April 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 51

368 posts
More
Sounds like you got one of the dodgy ones, There were early batches with this problem, Never had this issue myself on O2 UK, I have had 2 titans as one already went back as the screen died and got a replacement with diff IMEI number, Looks like you gotta send it back to shop or use the HTC repair Centre Huntington, Got mine back in 4 days and no trouble since, The shop should replace the handset, Best of luck and hope you are eventually happy with your new one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread