Post Reply

[SHW-m110s] Korean Anycall Galaxy S, Thread/FAQ/ReadMe/Discussion/Questions

OP alovell83

26th April 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #4181  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@31

There is so much going on, on this forum lately...it's awesome!
Just wish I was back from vacation so I could keep track of it all......

So, WC13 sounds like it works well (stock) with Tegrak.
Some small problems with Nakyup WC13? Anyone try redownloading the firmware and confirm that the sounds are back?

I am still pretty happy with VK22 to be honest.......

Thanks for all the updates by everyone. Still on vacation for 2 weeks, so won't be getting much new info. But, it looks like there are many more active members on here now, so that is great!

Yeah, I decided to join since im in ROK and it would be easier to filter through nakyup's site.
I'm still on the old WC13 Nakyup rom w/o sounds... Have it running at 1.3 for 2 weeks now. No issues, tested 1.5 but didn't notice much perf difference and didnt wanna push since I dont think it necessary. I haven't tried stock with Nakyup Kernel, so all questions answered above was for full Nakyup rom.

Im in contact with Hellmaker from Nakyup's site so if anyone has questions shoot...
27th April 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #4182  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,235
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusiru

I'll try that, "deodex" ing out, but i have no idea what DEODEX-ing means and how to use android SDK to replace done_app & done_frame folders in android system (deodex), had browsed all over the forum but couldn't have a idea about that..

try http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=967290 and revisit my link page (pit stop) for FAQ links related to galaxy s

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloofy

Im in contact with Hellmaker from Nakyup's site so if anyone has questions shoot...

Kloofy, Can you download or give me link to download their updated Nakyup wc13? so i can update my link page ..thanks. also convey to hellmaker , Battery charging inability is solely a Nakyup design problem as other roms have no such problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 03:20 AM   |  #4183  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Well I've managed to flash the WC13 Nakyup ROM. I tried flashing the 2.3.6 Nakyup kernel as well using Odin, but I don't think that has worked.

My phone's Build Number is WC13

But my baseband is: m110s.WA03.0942.ST

I know the baseband is supposed to match the build number... but every time I try to flash the custom kernel, it just won't work. Odin says that the flashing works, the phone reboots, and nothing has changed. I don't understand why.

Also, my phone barely has any sounds.

What should I do to fix all of this?
27th April 2012, 03:48 AM   |  #4184  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,235
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbanana

Well I've managed to flash the WC13 Nakyup ROM. I tried flashing the 2.3.6 Nakyup kernel as well using Odin, but I don't think that has worked.

My phone's Build Number is WC13

But my baseband is: m110s.WA03.0942.ST

I know the baseband is supposed to match the build number... but every time I try to flash the custom kernel, it just won't work. Odin says that the flashing works, the phone reboots, and nothing has changed. I don't understand why.

Also, my phone barely has any sounds.

What should I do to fix all of this?

Ok , you are mistaken about baseband ...WA03.o942.ST is the correct version for WC13 Build.

you may not have sound on the Nakyup WC13 rom, as the Nakyup developers have not included sounds in their First version..

we need to get their updated version ( still unavailable)

If you need sounds just add your own, also do not do themeset as that is also unavailable in the first upload of Nakup WC13

Just download this for all the sounds you may need http://www.4shared.com/android/Kjz7g...plete_213.html
Last edited by xsenman; 27th April 2012 at 04:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 04:19 AM   |  #4185  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

Ok , you are mistaken about baseband ...WA03.o942.ST is the correct version for WC13 Build.

you may not have sound on the Nakyup WC13 rom, as the Nakyup developers have not included sounds in their First version..

we need to get their updated version ( still unavailable)

If you need sounds just add your own, also do not do themeset as that is also unavailable in the first upload of Nakup WC13

Just download this for all the sounds you may need http://www.4shared.com/android/Kjz7g...plete_213.html

Ah ok. That explains everything then. Thank you so much!
27th April 2012, 06:24 AM   |  #4186  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
http://www.filedropper.com/nakyupm11...13g44turbo-rel

Havent had time to test it, but got it yesterday, so should be no problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kloofy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 07:54 AM   |  #4187  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,235
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kloofy

http://www.filedropper.com/nakyupm11...13g44turbo-rel

Havent had time to test it, but got it yesterday, so should be no problem.

File Details:
Filename: Nakyup_M110S_GB_WC13_G4.4_Turbo-rel.tar
Size: 0 KB, Type: tar
Date Posted: Friday, 27th April 2012, 01:18

hmm ...0 KB ? but something is being downloaded Thanks will see what comes out as my downloader is blank on size, progress and time


got it..seems only 140 kb addition from the first release ( only sounds added as mentioned by Hell maker )
Last edited by xsenman; 27th April 2012 at 09:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 10:36 AM   |  #4188  
Senior Member
Flag HCM
Thanks Meter: 65
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

File Details:
Filename: Nakyup_M110S_GB_WC13_G4.4_Turbo-rel.tar
Size: 0 KB, Type: tar
Date Posted: Friday, 27th April 2012, 01:18

hmm ...0 KB ? but something is being downloaded Thanks will see what comes out as my downloader is blank on size, progress and time


got it..seems only 140 kb addition from the first release ( only sounds added as mentioned by Hell maker )

I should not flash this new release then. I already set sounds for my phone.
27th April 2012, 10:50 AM   |  #4189  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,235
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgvny2k

I should not flash this new release then. I already set sounds for my phone.

yup, better wait for their themeset updates to be included
27th April 2012, 01:16 PM   |  #4190  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Registration failed (13)???
Hi,

I am seeing the prompt "Registration failed (13)" on my phone intermittently. Any idea about how to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
anycall, korea, korean, shw-m110s, shwm110s
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes