FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Dim LED lights on 2.3.4 and more features with modded core by Sergey1369

2nd April 2012, 12:29 PM |#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much
 
 
26th April 2012, 10:11 PM |#62  
Junior Member
Flag Bsas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question Update in other rom
Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid
27th April 2012, 01:18 PM |#63  
Senior Member
Flag Coalville
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduku009

i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much

I'm using light flow from the market. Turned off led for all notifications.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA
27th April 2012, 02:30 PM |#64  
Pacos1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaspsara

Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid

Tantrum havenīt moded the core. It should work, but to go shure, make a nanbackup before you give it a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pacos1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 06:12 PM |#65  
Junior Member
Flag Bsas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking Ahh :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacos1

Tantrum havenīt moded the core. It should work, but to go shure, make a nanbackup before you give it a try.

Ahh thanks, it's ok, I already have installed it before asking

Works perfect btw
27th April 2012, 07:17 PM |#66  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduku009

i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much

Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?
Last edited by Thes1ev; 27th April 2012 at 07:20 PM.
28th June 2012, 12:16 AM |#67  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thes1ev

Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?

i dont care about the led notifications i just want to turn off the led , thats all ... when i use them (like pressing back key) the stay on 5 seconds and then they are OFF .. like on 2.3.4 stock... is there anyway to turn the lights off???
19th July 2012, 08:50 PM |#68  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduku009

i dont care about the led notifications i just want to turn off the led , thats all ... when i use them (like pressing back key) the stay on 5 seconds and then they are OFF .. like on 2.3.4 stock... is there anyway to turn the lights off???

You can use huexxx kernel 4.01 beta for cm7...
22nd January 2013, 01:56 PM |#69  
Junior Member
Flag Caballito, Ciudad de Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone knows if this kernel still works on Marvel v9? I'm looking for a way to get my soft keys LED back.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes