Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dim LED lights on 2.3.4 and more features with modded core by Sergey1369

Tip us?

raduku009
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much

lucaspsara
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Update in other rom

Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid

treborblack
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduku009 View Post
i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much
I'm using light flow from the market. Turned off led for all notifications.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Pacos1
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaspsara View Post
Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid
Tantrum havenīt moded the core. It should work, but to go shure, make a nanbackup before you give it a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pacos1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lucaspsara
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Ahh :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacos1 View Post
Tantrum havenīt moded the core. It should work, but to go shure, make a nanbackup before you give it a try.
Ahh thanks, it's ok, I already have installed it before asking

Works perfect btw

Thes1ev
Old
(Last edited by Thes1ev; 27th April 2012 at 07:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?

raduku009
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thes1ev View Post
Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?
i dont care about the led notifications i just want to turn off the led , thats all ... when i use them (like pressing back key) the stay on 5 seconds and then they are OFF .. like on 2.3.4 stock... is there anyway to turn the lights off???

patelumangv
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
i dont care about the led notifications i just want to turn off the led , thats all ... when i use them (like pressing back key) the stay on 5 seconds and then they are OFF .. like on 2.3.4 stock... is there anyway to turn the lights off???
You can use huexxx kernel 4.01 beta for cm7...

mkreder
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Does anyone knows if this kernel still works on Marvel v9? I'm looking for a way to get my soft keys LED back.