[THEME][SKINS][3.0]team d3rp[05/02/12]

OP il Duce

27th April 2012, 07:46 AM   |  #401  
Flag Jersey City,NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,134

993 posts
Donate to Me
More
Who cares what other people say they make some awesome skins that's all I gotta say if it wasn't for team d3rp team420 & dropzeroc I wouldn't have this tricked out eVo 3D.

Comin at you live in 3D
ZR3D GT v2.5 Resound Ed.
HTC unlocked
Hboot 1.5 s-on
TWRP. 2.1.1
Thnx to Dropzeroc & Team420
The Following User Says Thank You to miggsr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #402  
Thanks Meter: 4,196

218 posts
[QUOTE=knightwolf123;25362958]I should flame the hell out of this but I'll keep my/our opinion short....

No offense but your poor English coupled with your gimme gimme gimme attitude pisses everyone off. If what we offer isn't enough for you then...

DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF !!!!

#going back to being good again [/QUOTE

Thnxx for such a gooood & strong comments wolf.i didnt insulted any body.it was a good comments 4U guys..I always appriciate Your hard job guys..ITS OKAY M gimme...U guys R genious...U got right to shout others who is poor in english..SORRY for my previous post which hurted ull which wasnt was insulting.i know i will get one more kick after this post 4rm U guys.this is my last post man Bcaz U guys dont like my poor english which is not my fault.GOOD BUY & enjoy guys.

gimme...gimme..
27th April 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #403  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,044

11,401 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mob68

Thnxx for such a gooood & strong comments wolf.i didnt insulted any body.it was a good comments 4U guys..I always appriciate Your hard job guys..ITS OKAY M gimme...U guys R genious...U got right to shout others who is poor in english..SORRY for my previous post which hurted ull which wasnt was insulting.i know i will get one more kick after this post 4rm U guys.this is my last post man Bcaz U guys dont like my poor english which is not my fault.GOOD BUY & enjoy guys.

gimme...gimme..

We really appreciate that you like our themes but we just have a lot of projects going on. There are a lot of themers here so you have plenty of themes to choose from. You don't have to make that your last post but chill out with the requests. We do what we can.

...If it's any consolation, your English is ok and I've seen worse from people who claim to use English as a first language...lol.
27th April 2012, 03:22 PM   |  #404  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 231

3,349 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wha...? I thought this was a drive thru. I just place my order and I get it in 5 minutes. Right?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D
27th April 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #405  
Thanks Meter: 296

1,417 posts
New d3rp rom user and tried some skins... just had a curiosity question. are the skins supposed to add color back to the rom such as the settings and other apps? I haven't tried too many yet, but transparent mist still has every aspect of the rom grey (might be on purpose). I tried blue dust for a brief moment and that was all grey too except for the highlights in the status bar and other home screen changes.
27th April 2012, 06:24 PM   |  #406  
Flag New York

11,401 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1984

New d3rp rom user and tried some skins... just had a curiosity question. are the skins supposed to add color back to the rom such as the settings and other apps? I haven't tried too many yet, but transparent mist still has every aspect of the rom grey (might be on purpose). I tried blue dust for a brief moment and that was all grey too except for the highlights in the status bar and other home screen changes.

Skins don't change icon colors and such. If you're on a rom where the stuff in settings are colorized, then you will see color.

In other words, the color and look of icons depends on the rom and/or theme.
27th April 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #407  
Flag Aachen, Germany
Thanks Meter: 153

458 posts
More
Just wondered what's difference between skin and theme? Themes are like 10 times as big as skins

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA
27th April 2012, 06:51 PM   |  #408  
Flag New York

11,401 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by River99

Just wondered what's difference between skin and theme? Themes are like 10 times as big as skins

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

Themes, for lack of better words, theme many aspects of a rom and it's more in depth.

Skins only theme some parts. Skins can be considered mini themes.
27th April 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #409  
Thanks Meter: 296

1,417 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaem

Skins don't change icon colors and such. If you're on a rom where the stuff in settings are colorized, then you will see color.

In other words, the color and look of icons depends on the rom and/or theme.

Thanks. So, is the removing color of the whole d3rp rom a design move or is there some kind of customization idea behind it?
27th April 2012, 07:15 PM   |  #410  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,445

16,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1984

Thanks. So, is the removing color of the whole d3rp rom a design move or is there some kind of customization idea behind it?

We want to decolor the rom because then when you apply a skin the colors don't conflict.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sense 3.0, skins, team d3rp, themes
Previous Thread Next Thread