Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][SKINS][3.0]team d3rp[05/02/12]

Tip us?

miggsr
Old
Thanks Meter 865
Who cares what other people say they make some awesome skins that's all I gotta say if it wasn't for team d3rp team420 & dropzeroc I wouldn't have this tricked out eVo 3D.

Comin at you live in 3D
ZR3D GT v2.5 Resound Ed.
HTC unlocked
Hboot 1.5 s-on
TWRP. 2.1.1
Thnx to Dropzeroc & Team420

Currently Using: HTC One M8 Sprint
HTC Locked
Rom: Beta Tester/ Abuser
Hboot: Firewater S-off
Recovery: CTB TWRP 2.7.0.8

Team420 & Bad Sprouts

Get some bonus space:
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTExMzAwMDYwOQ
The Following User Says Thank You to miggsr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mob68
Old
Thanks Meter 4195
[QUOTE=knightwolf123;25362958]I should flame the hell out of this but I'll keep my/our opinion short....

No offense but your poor English coupled with your gimme gimme gimme attitude pisses everyone off. If what we offer isn't enough for you then...

DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF !!!!

#going back to being good again [/QUOTE

Thnxx for such a gooood & strong comments wolf.i didnt insulted any body.it was a good comments 4U guys..I always appriciate Your hard job guys..ITS OKAY M gimme...U guys R genious...U got right to shout others who is poor in english..SORRY for my previous post which hurted ull which wasnt was insulting.i know i will get one more kick after this post 4rm U guys.this is my last post man Bcaz U guys dont like my poor english which is not my fault.GOOD BUY & enjoy guys.

gimme...gimme..
"SeXxY Virus"

vanessaem
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9252

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mob68 View Post

Thnxx for such a gooood & strong comments wolf.i didnt insulted any body.it was a good comments 4U guys..I always appriciate Your hard job guys..ITS OKAY M gimme...U guys R genious...U got right to shout others who is poor in english..SORRY for my previous post which hurted ull which wasnt was insulting.i know i will get one more kick after this post 4rm U guys.this is my last post man Bcaz U guys dont like my poor english which is not my fault.GOOD BUY & enjoy guys.

gimme...gimme..

We really appreciate that you like our themes but we just have a lot of projects going on. There are a lot of themers here so you have plenty of themes to choose from. You don't have to make that your last post but chill out with the requests. We do what we can.

...If it's any consolation, your English is ok and I've seen worse from people who claim to use English as a first language...lol.

user7618
Old
Thanks Meter 231

DONATE TO ME
Wha...? I thought this was a drive thru. I just place my order and I get it in 5 minutes. Right?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Did I help you or make something you love? Help me send Mrs. User through Nursing School.

gk1984
Old
Thanks Meter 282
New d3rp rom user and tried some skins... just had a curiosity question. are the skins supposed to add color back to the rom such as the settings and other apps? I haven't tried too many yet, but transparent mist still has every aspect of the rom grey (might be on purpose). I tried blue dust for a brief moment and that was all grey too except for the highlights in the status bar and other home screen changes.

vanessaem
Old
Thanks Meter 9252

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1984 View Post
New d3rp rom user and tried some skins... just had a curiosity question. are the skins supposed to add color back to the rom such as the settings and other apps? I haven't tried too many yet, but transparent mist still has every aspect of the rom grey (might be on purpose). I tried blue dust for a brief moment and that was all grey too except for the highlights in the status bar and other home screen changes.

Skins don't change icon colors and such. If you're on a rom where the stuff in settings are colorized, then you will see color.

In other words, the color and look of icons depends on the rom and/or theme.

christan
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Just wondered what's difference between skin and theme? Themes are like 10 times as big as skins

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA
Donīt forget the button

vanessaem
Old
Thanks Meter 9252

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by River99 View Post
Just wondered what's difference between skin and theme? Themes are like 10 times as big as skins

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

Themes, for lack of better words, theme many aspects of a rom and it's more in depth.

Skins only theme some parts. Skins can be considered mini themes.

gk1984
Old
Thanks Meter 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaem View Post
Skins don't change icon colors and such. If you're on a rom where the stuff in settings are colorized, then you will see color.

In other words, the color and look of icons depends on the rom and/or theme.
Thanks. So, is the removing color of the whole d3rp rom a design move or is there some kind of customization idea behind it?

il Duce
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 16411

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1984 View Post
Thanks. So, is the removing color of the whole d3rp rom a design move or is there some kind of customization idea behind it?
We want to decolor the rom because then when you apply a skin the colors don't conflict.

Tags
sense 3.0, skins, team d3rp, themes