5,599,135 Members 34,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.15.12] RezROM S4 v2.4 | EQS | S-OFF/S-ON | Evita Base | Sense 4.0 | Smooth

Tip us?

king.james
Old
Thanks Meter 261

DONATE TO ME
I am glad that Racinwarrior brought these issues up... I was afraid that I was the only one who wanted to play his music through his home speakers while I am at work. Other than the issues that Racinwarrior brought up and the fact that the new ROM will not print money for me... I have to say it's very solid for a beta.

Thanks for all you do Bored>
~King James The Wicked~

"Sig by WasabiWa83"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king.james For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mjh68
Old
Thanks Meter 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
Mine has been decent ....did you flash over .....are you using my kernel
I do have to say I think ever since I Ruu'd back to GB ,then ran this rom using the old firmware patch my battery life has been excellent. Granted it wasn't alot of screen on time since I was at work, but same usage as normal for me. I see a big difference in battery than when I was on the leaked RUU.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjh68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

racinwarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by king.james View Post
I am glad that Racinwarrior brought these issues up... I was afraid that I was the only one who wanted to play his music through his home speakers while I am at work. Other than the issues that Racinwarrior brought up and the fact that the new ROM will not print money for me... I have to say it's very solid for a beta.

yours doesnt print money??? mine does just fine. maybe you should wipe 63 times and reflash 13 times while singing all three versions of the yellow brick road from the wizard of oz. seemed to work for me....

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh68 View Post
I do have to say I think ever since I Ruu'd back to GB ,then ran this rom using the old firmware patch my battery life has been excellent. Granted it wasn't alot of screen on time since I was at work, but same usage as normal for me. I see a big difference in battery than when I was on the leaked RUU.
on a serious note....my battery while on this ROM was pretty stellar

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by king.james View Post

yo...mr king james sir.....is that your girl in the screen shot in your sig
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Abu-7abash
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Bored, you're a god. Seriously, this rom is pure awesomeness.

On a side note, any of you guys know how to hide this annoying gps icon in the status bar? All my gps options in the settings are turned off except that 911 one.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335528717825.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1027283  
Google Nexus 5 on Stock...for now
Rooted, Bootloader unlocked.

HTC Vivid on stock Rooted ICS
S-On (yeah I know..)

HTC Desire on JB believe it or not!
S-Off

Past: htc HD2 - Samsung Vibrant - htc Inspire - htc HD7 -Motorola Atrix - htc Sensation - Galaxy Tab 7" - Motorola Defy - HP Touchpad - htc Amaze - Asus Nexus 7 - Viewsonic gTablet - Motorola Photon - Sony Xperia X10 - LG Nitro HD - Acer Iconia 7" - htc Rezound - Motorola Atrix HD - htc Flyer - Motorola RAZR HD - LG Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to Abu-7abash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

760hacker
Old
Thanks Meter 72
ROFL at these posts.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Device: VZW Gs4
The Following User Says Thank You to 760hacker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

760hacker
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu-7abash View Post

On a side note, any of you guys know how to hide this annoying gps icon in the status bar? All my gps options in the settings are turned off except that 911 one.

Open maps and search for NASA, pre fetch that area And the recticle will disappear.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Device: VZW Gs4

uToTMeH8
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
on a serious note....my battery while on this ROM was pretty stellar
What the hell did you do to this ROM bored? I just got 36 hours with 35% left on a standard battery with leaked firmware. Most of it was standby time, but that is the best battery life I've ever gotten...ever! One more thing, I was having heat issues but never got above 85F on your ROM. Thanks bored! (I really am curious what you changed to make it use virtually no battery with the screen off )

racinwarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu-7abash View Post

see post 641

searching is hard i know. its ok we are here to help..

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by uToTMeH8 View Post
What the hell did you do to this ROM bored? I just got 36 hours with 35% left on a standard battery with leaked firmware. Most of it was standby time, but that is the best battery life I've ever gotten...ever! One more thing, I was having heat issues but never got above 85F on your ROM. Thanks bored! (I really am curious what you changed to make it use virtually no battery with the screen off )
he obviously added pixie dust to the build prop
The Following User Says Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

live2die
Old
(Last edited by live2die; 27th April 2012 at 01:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/...OM_S4_v1.2.zip

mirror.... thx to charliestheman appreciate your help sir
thanks both of you!

edit:could this mirror be always updated?

lllboredlll
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3324
Location: 69 6e 20 61 20 64 65 76 69 63 65 20 6e 65 61 72 20 79 6f 75

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by uToTMeH8 View Post
quote from one of my fav movies

" I'll never teeelllllllllll"

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
see post 641

searching is hard i know. its ok we are here to help..

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

he obviously added pixie dust to the build prop

and a wave of thy majic wand

Accepted NOT Expected

Remember, the "Thanks" button costs you nothing.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsokr View Post
No worries though. lllboredlll is a god-fearing church-going droid-hacking incredible-modding machine

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lllboredlll For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]