Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][05.15.12] RezROM S4 v2.4 | EQS | S-OFF/S-ON | Evita Base | Sense 4.0 | Smooth

OP lllboredlll

27th April 2012, 01:25 PM   |  #781  
Thanks Meter: 262

684 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am glad that Racinwarrior brought these issues up... I was afraid that I was the only one who wanted to play his music through his home speakers while I am at work. Other than the issues that Racinwarrior brought up and the fact that the new ROM will not print money for me... I have to say it's very solid for a beta.

Thanks for all you do Bored>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king.james For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #782  
Thanks Meter: 382

1,675 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll

Mine has been decent ....did you flash over .....are you using my kernel

I do have to say I think ever since I Ruu'd back to GB ,then ran this rom using the old firmware patch my battery life has been excellent. Granted it wasn't alot of screen on time since I was at work, but same usage as normal for me. I see a big difference in battery than when I was on the leaked RUU.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjh68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #783  
Thanks Meter: 504

1,173 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king.james

I am glad that Racinwarrior brought these issues up... I was afraid that I was the only one who wanted to play his music through his home speakers while I am at work. Other than the issues that Racinwarrior brought up and the fact that the new ROM will not print money for me... I have to say it's very solid for a beta.

yours doesnt print money??? mine does just fine. maybe you should wipe 63 times and reflash 13 times while singing all three versions of the yellow brick road from the wizard of oz. seemed to work for me....

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh68

I do have to say I think ever since I Ruu'd back to GB ,then ran this rom using the old firmware patch my battery life has been excellent. Granted it wasn't alot of screen on time since I was at work, but same usage as normal for me. I see a big difference in battery than when I was on the leaked RUU.

on a serious note....my battery while on this ROM was pretty stellar

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by king.james

yo...mr king james sir.....is that your girl in the screen shot in your sig
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #784  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 374

2,606 posts
More
Bored, you're a god. Seriously, this rom is pure awesomeness.

On a side note, any of you guys know how to hide this annoying gps icon in the status bar? All my gps options in the settings are turned off except that 911 one.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335528717825.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1027283  
The Following User Says Thank You to Abu-7abash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 02:13 PM   |  #785  
Flag NOVA
Thanks Meter: 80

935 posts
More
ROFL at these posts.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to 760hacker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 02:15 PM   |  #786  
Flag NOVA
Thanks Meter: 80

935 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu-7abash

On a side note, any of you guys know how to hide this annoying gps icon in the status bar? All my gps options in the settings are turned off except that 911 one.

Open maps and search for NASA, pre fetch that area And the recticle will disappear.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
27th April 2012, 02:20 PM   |  #787  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 115

354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

on a serious note....my battery while on this ROM was pretty stellar

What the hell did you do to this ROM bored? I just got 36 hours with 35% left on a standard battery with leaked firmware. Most of it was standby time, but that is the best battery life I've ever gotten...ever! One more thing, I was having heat issues but never got above 85F on your ROM. Thanks bored! (I really am curious what you changed to make it use virtually no battery with the screen off )
27th April 2012, 02:21 PM   |  #788  
Thanks Meter: 504

1,173 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu-7abash

see post 641

searching is hard i know. its ok we are here to help..

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by uToTMeH8

What the hell did you do to this ROM bored? I just got 36 hours with 35% left on a standard battery with leaked firmware. Most of it was standby time, but that is the best battery life I've ever gotten...ever! One more thing, I was having heat issues but never got above 85F on your ROM. Thanks bored! (I really am curious what you changed to make it use virtually no battery with the screen off )

he obviously added pixie dust to the build prop
The Following User Says Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 02:27 PM   |  #789  
Flag shenyang
Thanks Meter: 237

991 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/...OM_S4_v1.2.zip

mirror.... thx to charliestheman appreciate your help sir

thanks both of you!

edit:could this mirror be always updated?
Last edited by live2die; 27th April 2012 at 02:29 PM.
27th April 2012, 02:30 PM   |  #790  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
69 6e 20 61 20 64 65 76 69 63 65 20 6e 65 61 72 20 79 6f 75
Thanks Meter: 3,324

2,356 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by uToTMeH8

quote from one of my fav movies

" I'll never teeelllllllllll"

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

see post 641

searching is hard i know. its ok we are here to help..

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

he obviously added pixie dust to the build prop

and a wave of thy majic wand

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lllboredlll For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread