I have managed to import LiveControl.touch to TouchOSC replacing Mix16. All controls seem to work fine but am yet to try with AbletonLive. Anyways here it is
PS. I would like to thank all those who provided the knowledge for me to do this
Okay so I've gone and tried the LiveControl.touch layout i imported to TouchOSC with AbletonLive 8 and have good results to share
My 7 steps to getting LiveControl Layout working with ableton as long as you already have the LiveControl imported TouchOSC Layout installed on your android device and MIDI Yoke installed on your PC
As long as:
1. You can tether your Android Phone and connect your PC to your android network or connect both PC and Android Device to a wireless network
2. You download and run TouchOSC Bridge
3. Enter your IPv4 adress into both the MIDI Bridge and OSC connections settings pages on TouchOSC
4. You download, install, and run LiveControl, Select MIDI Yoke as the MIDI Port then Open Max Window under Window Menu and take note of the Port Number
5. In OSC connections settings page type in the port number shown in Max Window
6. Select LiveControl_TO as your control source in ableton, leave both input and output control as none. And MIDI Yoke as your input. Turn "Track" on
7. Have FUN!!
P.S. I have been trying to get feedback response showing on the Android Device but so far haven't been able to get any results, if anybody could help with this that would be appriciated. Cheers
(P.S(P.S)) I did have links for the various programs mentioned but am unable to post them, sorry. You should be able to find them using Google.