Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] WiMoSpeed: [2011-09-20] V1.09

Tip us?

mistergibus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC Jade : WimoSpeed run but not overclocking

hello
I update my ROM
Your software run but the overclocking does not work (OS unidentified / PLL0 Radio unidentified)

Link my ROM => "shipped-roms.com/index.php?category=windows%20mobile&model=Jade" =>RUU_Jade_HTC_FRA_2.32.406.2_Radio_Sign_12.41. 30.16_0.41.30.12_Ship.exe"

My infos :
Version ROM : 2.32.406.2 (44800)
Date ROM : 03/25/09
Version Radio : 0.41.30.12
Version protocole : 12.41.30.16H
>HTC Jade T3232 WinMo 6.1 pro

Request :
>>Can you update your software?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.
@+

mitsos12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Windows 6.5 don't let me run the application at boot

The installation goes fine. I set the speed to the desire level and follow all the instructions, but when rebooting, the windows don't let the application to run.
It says that has no signature verification. Is there any way to fix this problem?
HTC Diamond 2
Thanks

reeboker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up to mr. overclock

Hi guys, I'm really new to this kinda stuff, but anyways. Just registered to post my findings. I really don't understand the WM/rom stuff, did not do a OS reinstall yet. But I'm really interested in the overclocking thing. Installed WMS on WM 6.5, as said, don't understand the stuff around so I can let you know the ROM version etc. but I think it's the official for WM6.5. Your SW works fine, at least seems to me, running without any glitches, but the cpu speed can not be set. Installation of WMS went fine so I'm guessing it's the rom stuff.

Can any1 please PM me with the answer for what to run on XPERIA X1 that I can successfully overclock the cpu at least to 620MHZ or more that is safe?

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6807
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeboker View Post
Hi guys, I'm really new to this kinda stuff, but anyways. Just registered to post my findings. I really don't understand the WM/rom stuff, did not do a OS reinstall yet. But I'm really interested in the overclocking thing. Installed WMS on WM 6.5, as said, don't understand the stuff around so I can let you know the ROM version etc. but I think it's the official for WM6.5. Your SW works fine, at least seems to me, running without any glitches, but the cpu speed can not be set. Installation of WMS went fine so I'm guessing it's the rom stuff.

Can any1 please PM me with the answer for what to run on XPERIA X1 that I can successfully overclock the cpu at least to 620MHZ or more that is safe?
Does the program give you an error message stating that it couldn't identify your ROM or Radio?
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

Jackos
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
Does the program give you an error message stating that it couldn't identify your ROM or Radio?
He should use ultrashots method to overclock his device.
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 180GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; 3x WDC Black 1TB RAID5; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech Performance Mouse MX + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

saobang3886
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeboker View Post

I overclock 652 mhz without any problem and run daily

bully666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tried to overclock my xperia X1 but ROM unsupported and unknown. unfortunately its been like 2 years since I upgraded my ROM and dont have the slightess idea which one I used and where the download link is.

Is there a way to identify the ROM I am using?

bully666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saobang3886 View Post
I overclock 652 mhz without any problem and run daily
Which ROM are you using?

bully666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Guys, please help me out, I checked entire thread and did not find an answer myself.

Which ROM will work with this program for my Xperia X1 ?

edge540T
Old
(Last edited by edge540T; 10th June 2012 at 11:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge540T View Post
Testing on blackstone, kwbr 5.7 wm6.5 manila 2.1 instaled on sdcard and using .ink on startup folder

works
hanged after reset
Seems the limit is 672

edit:
cpu:qualcomm 7201A
rom version: kwbr 5.7 wm6.5 manila 2.1
os version: 5.2.21914.5.0.93
manila: 2.1.38411.0
radio version: 1.17.25.09
protocol version: 52.69.25.37U
instaled kwbr wm6.1, same radio, seems my clock (hour:minutes) go crazy. Uninstalling works normally, someone have the same problem?

edit.seems was not wimospeed, don't find the problem yet.
one s