Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,964 Members 51,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [29 Sept] ELEGANCIA™ | Sense 3.6 | 4.0 |► ◄| Sense 4.1 | 8.0.0 |EQS,APM,HUB|

Tip us?
 
saruba
Old
#9091  
saruba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orlando Fl
I want to update the radio but dont know how to. :banghead: I've seen the guide post but dont understand the procedure so well. can some one help me out? I know how to adb and install stuff but im not a dev, some little help will be apreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Love elegancia!

Ps: how can i donate? :P

Elegancia 4G with XDA Premium
 
Catpoule
Old
#9092  
Catpoule's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 509
Posts: 1,353
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint Claude
Quote:
Originally Posted by saruba View Post
I want to update the radio but dont know how to. :banghead: I've seen the guide post but dont understand the procedure so well. can some one help me out? I know how to adb and install stuff but im not a dev, some little help will be apreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Love elegancia!

Ps: how can i donate? :P

Elegancia 4G with XDA Premium
Do not use adb if u're not used to, follow lavel's guide ,very simple !!

His check list is simple and well explained.

but only do this at your own risk, as you know

every elegancia user who has been flashing radio and ril did not have trouble or issues related, works great for me and has improoved many things for me.

good luck my friend.
______________
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE III
Rom: X note v9 kitkat
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catpoule For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sluggersix
Old
#9093  
sluggersix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 215
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by saruba View Post
I want to update the radio but dont know how to. :banghead: I've seen the guide post but dont understand the procedure so well. can some one help me out? I know how to adb and install stuff but im not a dev, some little help will be apreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Love elegancia!

Ps: how can i donate? :P

Elegancia 4G with XDA Premium
Worked like a charm......





Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavell7298 View Post
Hey Cat. I'm doing fine. How are you? Follow these steps to install the radio and RIL file:

1) Go to the thread I linked and scroll down the post. Eventually, you will come across a menu called Ice Cream Sandwich Base. Continue to scroll down until you see this link: 11.72.3504.00U_11.23.3504.08_M2. Click on it and the file will download. Then click on the HTC-RIL 4.0.0024HMQ link and download that too.

2) After downloading the 2 files, unzip the 11.72.3504.00U_11.23.3504.08_M2 file. Put the PG58IMG file on the SD card. Then take the HTC-RIL 4.0.0024HMQ file and put it on the SD card also.

3) Reboot the phone into bootloader (hold down volume down button while pressing the power button). The bootloader will automatically detect the PG58IMG file and ask you if want to perform the update. Hit the volume up button to say "yes". It will then install the radio.

4) After that, it will ask to reboot. DO NOT REBOOT! Instead, open the back cover and remove the battery. Remove the SD card and put it in a memory card reader and delete the PG58IMG file. Put the SD card and the battery back into the phone and boot into recovery. Flash the HTC-RIL 4.0.0024HMQ file. Reboot the phone.

That's it. Enjoy the new radio!


Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Love to flash a GOOD rom

Currant Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900T) 32gb Rooted
Rom: STOCK SO FAR
SD Card: Sandisk 64gb class 10

Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 32gb w/Dock
LiquidSmooth

Try and give back to Developers, they give so much to us..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sluggersix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nostalji
Old
#9094  
nostalji's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 47
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Berlin
I flashed the new radio with RIL.
Is it neccessary to flash RIL again after flashing a new ROM ?
 
Lavell7298
Old
#9095  
Lavell7298's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 223
Posts: 275
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Spring, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalji View Post
I flashed the new radio with RIL.
Is it neccessary to flash RIL again after flashing a new ROM ?
Yes, you will have to flash the RIL again after flashing a new ROM until Steve0007 includes it in his next ROM release.
Samsung T-mobile Galaxy S4 (Rooted)
The Sickness Edition ROM v2
UVUFNB4 Modem
KT-SGS4 KK 4.4 kernel 07.12.2014
TWRP Touch Recovery v2.7.1.0


HTC T-mobile Sensation 4G (S-Off, Super CID, Rooted)
CoreDroid Sensation ROM v6.0
Faux123 Kernel v12u
4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.6 RC1
Radio v11.76C.3504.00P_11.29A.3504.18_M
RIL 4.0.0017HMQ
Firmware v3.33.401.106


T-mobile MMS Fix for Sensations
Easily Update Radios & RIL Files on Sensations
Great Speed & Battery Life with 2 CPU Cores!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lavell7298 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nostalji
Old
#9096  
nostalji's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 47
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavell7298 View Post
Yes, you will have to flash the RIL again after flashing a new ROM until Steve0007 includes it in his next ROM release.
Thanks !!!
 
nkhanh
Old
#9097  
nkhanh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 72
Join Date: Mar 2011
after shooting a slower system ..lag
 
ovstanislav
Old
#9098  
ovstanislav's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 85
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Химки
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslyCrazy View Post





.
How can this be put in the firmware?
 
MemAllocatoR
Old
(Last edited by MemAllocatoR; 27th April 2012 at 05:04 PM.)
#9099  
MemAllocatoR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 942
Posts: 561
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Faran

 
DONATE TO ME
Wink Beats Sound Improved Sense 4

hey guys whats up?
i wanted you to test my beats mode improved version i made..
this one has all xload and dolby modes from bassini, but i made an improvment to beats sound, more deeper bass and more clear.
i would like to remind you that this mode is only for sense 4

here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2mhqadrlkqz7sq2

tell me what you think...
 
andyecht
Old
#9100  
andyecht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 467
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Haltern am See
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavell7298 View Post
Hey Cat. I'm doing fine. How are you? Follow these steps to install the radio and RIL file:

1) Go to the thread I linked and scroll down the post. Eventually, you will come across a menu called Ice Cream Sandwich Base. Continue to scroll down until you see this link: 11.72.3504.00U_11.23.3504.08_M2. Click on it and the file will download. Then click on the HTC-RIL 4.0.0024HMQ link and download that too.

2) After downloading the 2 files, unzip the 11.72.3504.00U_11.23.3504.08_M2 file. Put the PG58IMG file on the SD card. Then take the HTC-RIL 4.0.0024HMQ file and put it on the SD card also.

3) Reboot the phone into bootloader (hold down volume down button while pressing the power button). The bootloader will automatically detect the PG58IMG file and ask you if want to perform the update. Hit the volume up button to say "yes". It will then install the radio.

4) After that, it will ask to reboot. DO NOT REBOOT! Instead, open the back cover and remove the battery. Remove the SD card and put it in a memory card reader and delete the PG58IMG file. Put the SD card and the battery back into the phone and boot into recovery. Flash the HTC-RIL 4.0.0024HMQ file. Reboot the phone.

That's it. Enjoy the new radio!

Hey Lavell7298,

THX for your instructions.
Installed new Radio without any problems.

THX!

Andy

HTC ONE
Build 4.19.401.9
S-OFF
ELEGANCIA 26.0.0 SVN 250

HTC ONE mini
STOCK ROM - no root

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE
STOCK ROM - no root

HTC sensation
ELEGANCIA POWERED

The Following User Says Thank You to andyecht For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
awesome, battery friendly, best rom, elegancia, elegant, eye candy, fastest, good, phenomenal, sensation, sense 4.0, sense 4.1, steve0007, sweep2sleep, sweep2wake, t-mobile, wifi calling
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes