5,594,564 Members 32,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] HTC Wallpapers STOCK ONLY

Tip us?

ratchetandclankf
Old
(Last edited by ratchetandclankf; 25th April 2012 at 04:46 PM.) Reason: File should be there now
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Wink [THEME] HTC Wallpapers STOCK ONLY

This is a simple HTC theme for STOCK ONLY. It changes a few icons (usb notifications, loading indicator, battery status), as well as a new lockscreen slider and wallpaper set.
How to install:
1. Download attached file. Copy to KF.
2. Use a file explorer (with root access, preferably Root Explorer) to navigate to /system/framework/
3. Mount /system as writable.
4. Paste the file in /system/framework
Your KF should restart. If not, manually do it.
Screenshot:

(Sorry about the orientation)
Attached Files
File Type: apk framework-res.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.95 MB, 45 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ratchetandclankf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mughalgxt
Old
(Last edited by mughalgxt; 25th April 2012 at 06:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 84
Quite subtle but welcome changes, was expecting to get rid of the wooden shelves background for something more colorful. Though the wallpaper pack is great but could be assigned with an app on appstore doesn't change much. Replacing framework deleted my accounts and had to re-register emails,kindle,android store. Try to get orange gradient effect for loading bar in android market, the rotating gear is good.

ratchetandclankf
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mughalgxt View Post
Quite subtle but welcome changes, was expecting to get rid of the wooden shelves background for something more colorful. Though the wallpaper pack is great but could be assigned with an app on appstore doesn't change much. Replacing framework deleted my accounts and had to re-register emails,kindle,android store. Try to get orange gradient effect for loading bar in android market, the rotating gear is good.
Sorry about the registration thing. Didn't do it for me. Otherwise, I actually used the original images from my EVO that were accessible. The gear came from the internet. I would use higher resolution images but can't find them. For the shelves, we would need to extract the Launcher.apk, which I am planning on doing work with later. Same goes for systemui.apk. I would rather not pay $99 to put an app in the store when I could do it here for less and more easily.

mughalgxt
Old
(Last edited by mughalgxt; 25th April 2012 at 08:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 84
I meant when installing and downloading an app from appstore the loading bar is blue in your theme I believe the orange goes more naturally with kindle fire rather than blue oscilloscope which you have included. Oh my! the battery Mod is fantastic try incorporating an orange circle one I tried finding but couldn't its visible in homescreen thread early posts.

firered365
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Default kindle reebit.

Is the kindle suppose stay in a bootloop? Also I'm using stock 6.3 insecure Rom.

mughalgxt
Old
Thanks Meter 84
You were supposed to change permissions before moving framework-res apk into system/framework. The probable way is copying the framework file from this thread into system folder change permissions and than move and replace into system/framework/

firered365
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Default Permissions

Is it going to be Chmod 644 or something else on root explorer?

mughalgxt
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by firered365 View Post
Is it going to be Chmod 644 or something else on root explorer?
Easy way check the permission of default framework-res.apk in system/framework/ and change the framework file from this thread accordingly.

firered365
Old
Thanks Meter 158
/I did. I don't see no battery change.

mughalgxt
Old
(Last edited by mughalgxt; 28th April 2012 at 04:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by firered365 View Post
/I did. I don't see no battery change.
As said the changes are subtle the op has kept the theme clean and overtly simple. The battey indicator turns green while charging and yellow when low before turning red when critically low >5%