Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Blue/Red/Green Status Bar mods + Batt% - "Any One X Sense Rom" [UPDATED 30/08]

Tip us?

smaberg
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 920

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanwrx View Post
Hi,

Thanks for comfirmation, I'll add in a wipe dalvik cache to the updater-script, Not sure on /cache itself, as that is where the backup goes to (although, I'm not sure if VillainRom devs have actually made the backup functional!)...

The battery has disappeared althogther? Could you show a screen shot? (Volume down and power at the same time on any ICS rom)
What I'm thinking is that, as it replaces the images, and there isn't a battery percentage to replace (just the normal 7 (I think) images of the normal battery meter, I could change it so that the stock odexed rom replaces the battery for just the 7 images to the ICS battery, without the percentage...
If this is the case, when you hit certain percentages (15, 28, 43, 57, 71, 85 & (maybe) 100, it will show the battery with percentage... Not ideal in this case!

When I have time, probably tomorrow now, maybe tonight if I dont get drunk (), I will download the stock odexed rom and create a "normal" ICS battery with those percentages, and have the two seperate downloads...

Thanks for the feedback - Matt
The battery icon didn't show up at all. So "find" where the odexed version keeps the icons and replace thoose too, then one version should be enough.
PLEASE consider a donation for my hard work and effort.

mattmanwrx
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2964

DONATE TO ME
Hmmm... I'll have to take a look, don't know if I'm that good, looking through odex files... Will see what I can do tomorrow though, if I have time.. thanks, Matt

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Dont Forget to Hit the Thanks Button
Check out - www.mattman.org - for all below downloads + more!

HTC One X Blue/Green/Red Status Bar Mods
HTC One X Modified Boot Animation
Helped to create Bunch of Walls app

SM-N9005 Galaxy Note 3 - Carbon Rom
Nexus 7 - Carbon ROM
HTC One X - Carbon ROM
GT-N7000 Galaxy Note 1 - Carbon Rom
Asus Transformer - My ParanoidAndroid Build
HTC Desire - Retired!

p2nv
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Matt thank you for all your hard work.

Is the zip file to be flashed through cwm?

Would it be also possible to create a zip which would restore the status bar icons back to stock colour and style?

Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F - AllianceROM 3.1 (Anroid KitKat 4.4.2) (NE2)
Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA 64GB - MIUI 4.5.30 (Android KitKat 4.4.2)

mattmanwrx
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2964

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2nv View Post
Matt thank you for all your hard work.

Is the zip file to be flashed through cwm?

Would it be also possible to create a zip which would restore the status bar icons back to stock colour and style?

Hi, yes this is to be flashed through cwm, remember to take a nandroid backup first though
I'll create a revert.zip either later today, or tomorrow... Monday at the latest...

Thanks, Matt

Nexus 7 - Carbon ROM
HTC One X - Carbon ROM
HTC Desire - Retired!

ttav
Old
Thanks Meter 1185
Working fine for me mattAny chance of a red version? I`m a great fan of red and black (i`m not a goth)

Samsung Galaxy Note III (N9005)
Omega v4.0

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8010)
Omega v2.1
Zeus Kernel V3.0

Nexus 7
CleanROM 4.0
The Following User Says Thank You to ttav For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattmanwrx
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2964

DONATE TO ME
Thanks, yep, can make it red.. will do as soon as I have time...

Nexus 7 - Carbon ROM
HTC One X - Carbon ROM
HTC Desire - Retired!
The Following User Says Thank You to mattmanwrx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

youzilyj621
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hey Matt, first off thx for the mod. flashed on ARHD 3.1 and so sad the battery icon has gone...even after a wipe of dalvik. waiting for your revert.zip.

mattmanwrx
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2964

DONATE TO ME
Hi Everyone...

I have found the problems with battery icon disappearing..
Within this theme there are the 100 .png's for the battery and 100 .pngs for the charge animtion....

With the VillainTheme system, it replaces the images within the app, for less hassle to the themer, but also means it should be functional with many different roms, and version (for example works with "most sense 4.0 roms" but also works with 1.26 and 1.28).

As the standard rom and ARHD doesn't have the 100 .png's it cannot replace them, so the battery then gets "lost".. This creates a problem for me.. I would need to create two/three versions of this .zip, one for batt mod already (i.e. leedroid rom), one for stock (the stock ICS battery without a percentage), and then maybe one for ARHD...

What I would prefer (at the moment), is for people that want to use this and dont have the battery mod yet, then to flash a battery mod theme and then flash this. For users of stock odex roms, the only thing I could try is to add the percentage to the stock systemui.apk (not knowing too much on odexed roms (always used deodexed roms)) and then letting the users flash the mod in the OP...

For the moment, I will be thinking this through and seeing which the best option is..

Also working on a revert.zip right now. This revert will be based on the LeeDrOid roms framework... Anothing thing is that it will restore the battery mod from the leedroid rom, again, unless I make 3-4 different revert .zips..

Any suggestions welcome..

Thanks, Matt

Nexus 7 - Carbon ROM
HTC One X - Carbon ROM
HTC Desire - Retired!

smaberg
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 920

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanwrx View Post
Hi Everyone...

I have found the problems with battery icon disappearing..
Within this theme there are the 100 .png's for the battery and 100 .pngs for the charge animtion....

With the VillainTheme system, it replaces the images within the app, for less hassle to the themer, but also means it should be functional with many different roms, and version (for example works with "most sense 4.0 roms" but also works with 1.26 and 1.28).

As the standard rom and ARHD doesn't have the 100 .png's it cannot replace them, so the battery then gets "lost".. This creates a problem for me.. I would need to create two/three versions of this .zip, one for batt mod already (i.e. leedroid rom), one for stock (the stock ICS battery without a percentage), and then maybe one for ARHD...

What I would prefer (at the moment), is for people that want to use this and dont have the battery mod yet, then to flash a battery mod theme and then flash this. For users of stock odex roms, the only thing I could try is to add the percentage to the stock systemui.apk (not knowing too much on odexed roms (always used deodexed roms)) and then letting the users flash the mod in the OP...

For the moment, I will be thinking this through and seeing which the best option is..

Also working on a revert.zip right now. This revert will be based on the LeeDrOid roms framework... Anothing thing is that it will restore the battery mod from the leedroid rom, again, unless I make 3-4 different revert .zips..

Any suggestions welcome..

Thanks, Matt
thx for trying. for odexed its the same as deodexed almost, place in battery xml files and battery100-0 x 2 and then flash this mod, then its ok. but thats another story.
PLEASE consider a donation for my hard work and effort.

The Following User Says Thank You to smaberg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattmanwrx
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2964

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the response... i will look into making the batt mod for stock, maybe using aroma to see what rom the user is using, then flash a modified systemui, then theme... a lot of work at the moment (never looked into aroma installer), so just a thought at the moment...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Nexus 7 - Carbon ROM
HTC One X - Carbon ROM
HTC Desire - Retired!