Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,451 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [29 Sept] ELEGANCIA™ | Sense 3.6 | 4.0 |► ◄| Sense 4.1 | 8.0.0 |EQS,APM,HUB|

Tip us?

Steve0007
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6792

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpL3rG3 View Post
Anyone see a noticeable difference after flashing the radio?

I'm also curious about all the language packs installed with the Sense 4 rom. Any harm in removing those or are they tied into the system?
Language packs can be removed, but you will not gain much space as the size of those is small

Steve0007
Old
(Last edited by Steve0007; 27th April 2012 at 07:19 PM.)
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6792

DONATE TO ME
Didn't know about this, thanks for the info

Could you do this kind of mod for Sense 3.6 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemAllocatoR View Post
just to let you all know about the mode, I made it and its preety close to the default beats include in rom, but, in this mode most of the drivers are sensation files. this means that when show-p1984 will release his new with hacked beats drivers then it will be fully working and more improved sound. some people allready tested it with show-p1984 kernel and its even more good. in rom default beats mode, show-p1984 hacked beats drivers kernel wont work...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve0007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lavell7298
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve0007 View Post
Didn't know about this, thanks for the info

Could you do this kind of mod for Sense 3.6 ?
+1 on that request. Inquiring minds want to know.
Samsung T-mobile Galaxy S4 (Rooted)
dbombROM v3.4
UVUFNB4 Modem
KT-SGS4 JB 4.3 kernel 05.28.2014
TWRP Touch Recovery v2.6.3.1

HTC T-mobile Sensation 4G (S-Off, Super CID, Rooted)
CoreDroid Sensation ROM v6.0
Bricked Kernel v1.4 Oc'd to 1.83GHz
4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.5 RC9
Radio v11.76C.3504.00P_11.29A.3504.18_M
RIL 4.0.0017HMQ
Firmware v3.33.401.106

T-mobile MMS Fix for Sensations
Easily Update Radios & RIL Files on Sensations
Great Speed & Battery Life with 2 CPU Cores!

Ulverinho
Old
Thanks Meter 37
So, after weeks of testing...

I have Phoenix, 3.6.5, new radio, SebFM's kernel. This doesn't matter, as far as I think in problem that I will list.

So, I once posted this, but there was no reaction.

The problem is so called "death grip"...It affects signal, both Wifi and Bluetooth.

When I put hand on upper back side of phone, where antennas are located, I get problems with Bluetooth playback (loss of signal etc.).

When the phone is in pocket of jeans and his back is connected with me leg - I get the problem.

When it's in the pocket of my t-shirt or jacket - same ****.

It bothers me...

Can anyone check this also? I checked on three phones - 2 XE's and my Sensation - same ****.

I don't find this normal...
My Senny is:

Device: HTC Sensation
Carrier: Kyivstar
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch 1.0.5 RC
ROM: Latest Elegancia Sense 4.1 ROM, FW 3.33
Kernel: SebastianFM 1,5 Ghz

LMQT
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulverinho View Post

I have Phoenix, 3.6.5, new radio, SebFM's kernel. This doesn't matter, as far as I think in problem that I will list.

The problem is so called "death grip"...It affects signal, both Wifi and Bluetooth.

When I put hand on upper back side of phone, where antennas are located, I get problems with Bluetooth playback (loss of signal etc.).

When the phone is in pocket of jeans and his back is connected with me leg - I get the problem.

It bothers me...

Can anyone check this also? I checked on three phones - 2 XE's and my Sensation - same ****.

Maybe static electricity (not sure of my translation).

Try to ground your body and see if your problem is still there.
HTC P 3600 (Dopod D810) Faman 4.03
HTC Touch HD (Blackstone) WM 6.1
HTC Touch HD2 (T8282) BiCh0n WM 6.5.5
HTC Touch HD2 (T8282) NexusHD2 3.0 NAND (v2.3.5)
HTC Sensation (Z710e) ARHD v6.7.0 (3.33.401.106 RUU)
HTC One X (Undeavor) ARHD v31.2 (4.18.401.2.CL231174) /&\ Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Google Nexus 5 Hammerhead (4.4.4. KTU84P) /&\ Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T520)

<= clic on "thanks" at left if I help you

akapaul26
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6361

DONATE TO ME
I am back on 3.6.5 now but before I made the switch back I flashed 4.0. V3.6 first thing i noticed was speed boost right away! Nice work Steve and its looking more themed! Thoughts comments likes dislikes, anyone?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ulverinho
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMQT View Post
Maybe static electricity (not sure of my translation).

Try to ground your body and see if your problem is still there.
Hm, nice idea, I'll try
As far as i remember - Iphone had same trouble.
My Senny is:

Device: HTC Sensation
Carrier: Kyivstar
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch 1.0.5 RC
ROM: Latest Elegancia Sense 4.1 ROM, FW 3.33
Kernel: SebastianFM 1,5 Ghz

dublinz
Old
Thanks Meter 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemAllocatoR View Post
just to let you all know about the mode, I made it and its preety close to the default beats include in rom, but, in this mode most of the drivers are sensation files. this means that when show-p1984 will release his new with hacked beats drivers then it will be fully working and more improved sound. some people allready tested it with show-p1984 kernel and its even more good. in rom default beats mode, show-p1984 hacked beats drivers kernel wont work...
Main reason why i use Anthrax is beats drivers, so i can confirm that your mod does exactly what is says on tin, give more overall clarity. Thought i have to admit that Steve did heavy lifting, i did test other roms, but overall best results was with Elegancia. Anthrax kernel alone was great, and your mod just enhanced bass clarity...

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulverinho View Post

It bothers me...

I do listen a lot (audio books or music) over my Seny, and my usual combination is BT headset and phone in pocket. Usually I don’t have problem when I listen, but in case that I use Skype than I can confirm that I do have problem. My problem is BT related, I have to hold my phone while I am on Skype call, the person on another side hears strange noise from my side, as soon as I hold phone in hands noise fade away. Anyway I don’t have any network issue even with phone in my jeans (thought I do have strong 3g signal in my area)
Did you tried with new Radio? It can be the case, also try different settings (Leedroid tweks ---->phone info---->change to GSM only , and try to recreate problem, is you still have it try to use WCDMA only…see how that goes. Also Elegancia comes with preloaded app Open signal map, you can find some valuable info in it
Hope it helps

Devices :
HTC Desisre
HTC Sensation XE
Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy S4

Padmiester
Old
Thanks Meter 19
The Sense 4.0 rom is very nice thanks but the new theming in version 3.6 is horrible. Version 3.5 was much better. Some additional blue on the widgets would be nice.

Keep up the good work.
HTC One Red
ViperOne 4.20 Android 4.4 Sense 5.5
Kernel: 3.4.1.0-g31f7883 Bulletproof
Radio: 4A.21.3263_04_10.38m.1157.04L
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3
S-OFF Hboot 1.55

HTC Sensation XE
ViperS 3.1.4 Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+
Kernel: 3.4.10 SebastianFM 1.03
Radio: 11.76A.3504.00P_11.24.3504.31_M
Recovery: EXT4 Touch 1.0.0.5 RC9
S-OFF Hboot 1.27.00

HTC Desire AMOLED
VJ CM10.1 | Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - v6.3
Kernel 2.6.36.8 Radio: 32.56.00.32U_5.17.05.23
Recovery: EXT4 Touch 1.0.0.5 RC9

Alipk52
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Hi Steve, it's the first time, i am flashing this ROM starting with Phoenix 3.6.5, i have a question whether beats/SRS/dolby work without connecting headset? I mean through phone's speaker?

Tags
awesome, battery friendly, best rom, elegancia, elegant, eye candy, fastest, good, phenomenal, sensation, sense 4.0, sense 4.1, steve0007, sweep2sleep, sweep2wake, t-mobile, wifi calling