Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [29 Sept] ELEGANCIA™ | Sense 3.6 | 4.0 |► ◄| Sense 4.1 | 8.0.0 |EQS,APM,HUB|

OP V6-Maniac

27th April 2012, 08:16 PM   |  #9111  
Steve0007's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 7,043
 
5,301 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpL3rG3

Anyone see a noticeable difference after flashing the radio?

I'm also curious about all the language packs installed with the Sense 4 rom. Any harm in removing those or are they tied into the system?

Language packs can be removed, but you will not gain much space as the size of those is small
27th April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #9112  
Steve0007's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 7,043
 
5,301 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Donate to Me
More
Didn't know about this, thanks for the info

Could you do this kind of mod for Sense 3.6 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemAllocatoR

just to let you all know about the mode, I made it and its preety close to the default beats include in rom, but, in this mode most of the drivers are sensation files. this means that when show-p1984 will release his new with hacked beats drivers then it will be fully working and more improved sound. some people allready tested it with show-p1984 kernel and its even more good. in rom default beats mode, show-p1984 hacked beats drivers kernel wont work...

Last edited by Steve0007; 27th April 2012 at 08:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve0007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 08:24 PM   |  #9113  
Lavell7298's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spring, TX
Thanks Meter: 230
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve0007

Didn't know about this, thanks for the info

Could you do this kind of mod for Sense 3.6 ?

+1 on that request. Inquiring minds want to know.
27th April 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #9114  
Ulverinho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 37
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
So, after weeks of testing...

I have Phoenix, 3.6.5, new radio, SebFM's kernel. This doesn't matter, as far as I think in problem that I will list.

So, I once posted this, but there was no reaction.

The problem is so called "death grip"...It affects signal, both Wifi and Bluetooth.

When I put hand on upper back side of phone, where antennas are located, I get problems with Bluetooth playback (loss of signal etc.).

When the phone is in pocket of jeans and his back is connected with me leg - I get the problem.

When it's in the pocket of my t-shirt or jacket - same ****.

It bothers me...

Can anyone check this also? I checked on three phones - 2 XE's and my Sensation - same ****.

I don't find this normal...
27th April 2012, 09:17 PM   |  #9115  
LMQT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 22
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulverinho

So, after weeks of testing...

I have Phoenix, 3.6.5, new radio, SebFM's kernel. This doesn't matter, as far as I think in problem that I will list.

So, I once posted this, but there was no reaction.

The problem is so called "death grip"...It affects signal, both Wifi and Bluetooth.

When I put hand on upper back side of phone, where antennas are located, I get problems with Bluetooth playback (loss of signal etc.).

When the phone is in pocket of jeans and his back is connected with me leg - I get the problem.

When it's in the pocket of my t-shirt or jacket - same ****.

It bothers me...

Can anyone check this also? I checked on three phones - 2 XE's and my Sensation - same ****.

I don't find this normal...

Maybe static electricity (not sure of my translation).

Try to ground your body and see if your problem is still there.
27th April 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #9116  
akapaul26's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Rio Rancho, NM USA
Thanks Meter: 6,389
 
5,291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
I am back on 3.6.5 now but before I made the switch back I flashed 4.0. V3.6 first thing i noticed was speed boost right away! Nice work Steve and its looking more themed! Thoughts comments likes dislikes, anyone?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #9117  
Ulverinho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 37
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMQT

Maybe static electricity (not sure of my translation).

Try to ground your body and see if your problem is still there.

Hm, nice idea, I'll try
As far as i remember - Iphone had same trouble.
27th April 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #9118  
dublinz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 664
 
1,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemAllocatoR

just to let you all know about the mode, I made it and its preety close to the default beats include in rom, but, in this mode most of the drivers are sensation files. this means that when show-p1984 will release his new with hacked beats drivers then it will be fully working and more improved sound. some people allready tested it with show-p1984 kernel and its even more good. in rom default beats mode, show-p1984 hacked beats drivers kernel wont work...

Main reason why i use Anthrax is beats drivers, so i can confirm that your mod does exactly what is says on tin, give more overall clarity. Thought i have to admit that Steve did heavy lifting, i did test other roms, but overall best results was with Elegancia. Anthrax kernel alone was great, and your mod just enhanced bass clarity...

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulverinho

So, after weeks of testing...

I have Phoenix, 3.6.5, new radio, SebFM's kernel. This doesn't matter, as far as I think in problem that I will list.

So, I once posted this, but there was no reaction.

The problem is so called "death grip"...It affects signal, both Wifi and Bluetooth.

When I put hand on upper back side of phone, where antennas are located, I get problems with Bluetooth playback (loss of signal etc.).

When the phone is in pocket of jeans and his back is connected with me leg - I get the problem.

When it's in the pocket of my t-shirt or jacket - same ****.

It bothers me...

Can anyone check this also? I checked on three phones - 2 XE's and my Sensation - same ****.

I don't find this normal...

I do listen a lot (audio books or music) over my Seny, and my usual combination is BT headset and phone in pocket. Usually I don’t have problem when I listen, but in case that I use Skype than I can confirm that I do have problem. My problem is BT related, I have to hold my phone while I am on Skype call, the person on another side hears strange noise from my side, as soon as I hold phone in hands noise fade away. Anyway I don’t have any network issue even with phone in my jeans (thought I do have strong 3g signal in my area)
Did you tried with new Radio? It can be the case, also try different settings (Leedroid tweks ---->phone info---->change to GSM only , and try to recreate problem, is you still have it try to use WCDMA only…see how that goes. Also Elegancia comes with preloaded app Open signal map, you can find some valuable info in it
Hope it helps
27th April 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #9119  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
The Sense 4.0 rom is very nice thanks but the new theming in version 3.6 is horrible. Version 3.5 was much better. Some additional blue on the widgets would be nice.

Keep up the good work.
27th April 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #9120  
Alipk52's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 110
 
573 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Hi Steve, it's the first time, i am flashing this ROM starting with Phoenix 3.6.5, i have a question whether beats/SRS/dolby work without connecting headset? I mean through phone's speaker?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, battery friendly, best rom, elegancia, elegant, eye candy, fastest, good, phenomenal, sensation, sense 4.0, sense 4.1, steve0007, sweep2sleep, sweep2wake, t-mobile, wifi calling
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes