Originally Posted by lavero.burgos
What includes in the package?
-= Ribbon Status Bar Icons =-
- Modified framework-res.apk with menu background patch
- Modified SystemUI.apk
- MDPI/HDPI Ribbon icons
How do i put them in my apps?
0. Copy the MDPI folder or download and extract Ribbons MDPI.zip in your SDcard
1. Download Ninjamorph from the Market and sideload Gmail to /system/app + give rw-r--r-- permissions
2. Open ninjamorph and select new project
3. Navigate to /system/app and select com.google.android.gm-1.apk at this point
ninjamorph expands the file and stores it on your SDcard as a folder.
4. select Res folder
5. Select drawable-hdpi
6. scroll down and select stat_notify_email.png (Remember that name), you will be asked what to replace it with
7. At this point touch the Home button, open ES file explorer and navigate to /Sdcard/MDPI/Gmail folder
8. Check that the .png is named as stat_notify_email.png, if not then rename it
9. Go back to ninjamorph it will show the screen as you leave it, just navigate to the modified file /Sdcard/MDPI/Gmail/stat_notify_email.png and select it. It will replace the original
10. Once you've done the above click back button and then click on finish project
11. Select the project, click YES to the warnings and NO to zip align it
It will do it's thing, once rebooted your menus will have the colour of the file you gave it as a replacement
* Repeat the process with other apps, folders and name of the .png's will vary.
Where is the link?
Can i mirror it?
Yeah sure go ahead
Can i post this somewhere else?
Yes but as always give credits and that means to mention all the users that created this including me to port them to MDPI
Can i get some screenies ?
Here you go...
@collins521 for start this project included in his MIUI suave HD theme
@CelticWebSolutions i based the ninjamorph tutorial from his and for the menus background patches
@lavero.burgos <<ME>>for spend hours figuring out the best way to port the icons and recreate battery icons as MIUI battery icons is way different than stock and CM.