Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,048 Members 46,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need help

Tip us?

marwan91
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandarakk View Post
can u give me that Slim link ? thanks thanks i will test it when u give that link to me
lol its on the development section.. but here u go : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1488096 if u need help limme know..
LG Nexus 4

The Following User Says Thank You to marwan91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mariachi202
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
thanks so much bro for reply me in fast

can u give me link for cyanogenmod9 nightlies?

and about flash dont worry am not a newbie i have box for repair samsung too
Here is the link for the cyanogenmod9 nightlies. Make sure you follow the instructions word for word.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariachi202 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

j3tz3
Old
Thanks Meter 90
i can see he is a noob, but havent we all been one once?

about the custom rom. to get the rom, you need to get it rooted. get either chainfire, or voodoo. when you are downloading it, check from your phone information, wich version of samsung rom you are in. it can be found at phone information->baseband or build version its in this format: something.jvt or .jvp or something similar. match that with the correct kernel (either voodoo or chainfire). get odin and flash it with the kernel in pda.

these are the best (in my oppinion) ics roms.
slim
infinitum
aokp

but muiu, cm9 and slim are the best for noobs. and when you are asking for the link, SEARCH THE DEVEPLOMENT AREA!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to j3tz3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chandarakk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marwan91 View Post
lol its on the development section.. but here u go : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1488096 if u need help limme know..
thanks all bro for help me thankkkkks a lot

@marwan91 am first am say sorry am newbie also new member in this forum so i realy dont know which 1 must download so please give 1 link for download that

i will test all that u all bro tell me

chandarakk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tz3 View Post
i can see he is a noob, but havent we all been one once?

about the custom rom. to get the rom, you need to get it rooted. get either chainfire, or voodoo. when you are downloading it, check from your phone information, wich version of samsung rom you are in. it can be found at phone information->baseband or build version its in this format: something.jvt or .jvp or something similar. match that with the correct kernel (either voodoo or chainfire). get odin and flash it with the kernel in pda.

these are the best (in my oppinion) ics roms.
slim
infinitum
aokp

but muiu, cm9 and slim are the best for noobs. and when you are asking for the link, SEARCH THE DEVEPLOMENT AREA!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
thanks bro am alrealy noob but i will try more and more that what u tell me

marwan91
Old
(Last edited by marwan91; 27th April 2012 at 04:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
thanks all bro for help me thankkkkks a lot

@marwan91 am first am say sorry am newbie also new member in this forum so i realy dont know which 1 must download so please give 1 link for download that

i will test all that u all bro tell me
If u are coming from GB(gingerbread) then u have to install custom kernel first like chainfire or voodoo... then go download latest cm9 u can find link on there thread on development section after u download cm9 put in on ur sdcard then go download latest slim+ essentials rom or infintium and put the zip file on Sd card as well... after u done this reboot recovery ( home button+ power+volume up ) and install zip from sd card choose cm-9... after its done let ur phone boot.. if u stucked on bootloop or at startup animation go rexovery and install cm-9 again.. then w8 to boot.. after u booted go to recovery again install base/slim+ essentials or infintium( this one no need essentials .. essentials only with slim rom) also dnt forget to wipe data when flashing from GB to cm-9 and from cm-9 to other rom.. thats it have Fun...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
LG Nexus 4

chandarakk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
If u are coming from GB(gingerbread) then u have to install custom kernel first like chainfire or voodoo... then go download latest cm9 u can find link on there thread on development section after u download cm9 put in on ur sdcard then go download latest slim+ essentials rom or infintium and put the zip file on Sd card as well... after u done this reboot recovery ( home button+ power+volume up ) and install zip from sd card choose cm-9... after its done let ur phone boot.. if u stucked on bootloop or at startup animation go rexovery and install cm-9 again.. then w8 to boot.. after u booted go to recovery again install base/slim+ essentials or infintium( this one no need essentials .. essentials only with slim rom) also dnt forget to wipe data when flashing from GB to cm-9 and from cm-9 to other rom.. thats it have Fun...

thanks bro alway help me

i test all that u all tell me but i like clean_aokp_b34 it good but i dont like music play because it can not set to ringtone and i replace it with other 1 music play work well can set to ring tone during play but for slim never test that why i want test it but dont know wich 1 must download slim can u help give me link download for slim room? thanks agian bro

marwan91
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
thanks bro alway help me

i test all that u all tell me but i like clean_aokp_b34 it good but i dont like music play because it can not set to ringtone and i replace it with other 1 music play work well can set to ring tone during play but for slim never test that why i want test it but dont know wich 1 must download slim can u help give me link download for slim room? thanks agian bro
juat visit this www.slimroms.com go changelog downloads to download and for installation info go for installation

LG Nexus 4

The Following User Says Thank You to marwan91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chandarakk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
juat visit this www.slimroms.com go changelog downloads to download and for installation info go for installation

thanks a lot bro but as i said am bad eng and slim have alot file for download so make me confuse so dont know which must download and which 1 must install first

many thanks bro still alway help me

marwan91
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marwan91

thanks a lot bro but as i said am bad eng and slim have alot file for download so make me confuse so dont know which must download and which 1 must install first

many thanks bro still alway help me
What rom u running now??

LG Nexus 4