OP skvalex

26th April 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #211  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 182

591 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk_xda

Actually, the recordings are getting on the list but some with a considerable delay. Anyone else seeing this?

works perfectly here. lightweight app with heavyweight performance. never had any issues with it. it may b ur kernel. all my recordings have no delays and they r crystal clear. none get skipped or anything either.
26th April 2012, 03:23 PM   |  #212  
Thanks Meter: 2

306 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2trill

works perfectly here. lightweight app with heavyweight performance. never had any issues with it. it may b ur kernel. all my recordings have no delays and they r crystal clear. none get skipped or anything either.

My recordings are all good. If a recording does not show on the list, I find touching Rescan Folder in preferences updates the list and shows the new recording.

I am seeing a two other issues:

1) I made an outgoing call that quickly dropped and then I quickly redialed. The recorder missed the first 20 seconds of the second call, like it was not ready to record right away.

2) When playing back mp3 recordings, I seem to have difficulty moving the playback head to a desired point in the file. It just won't stop where I release my finger.
26th April 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #213  
Quote:

My recordings are all good. If a recording does not show on the list, I find touching Rescan Folder in preferences updates the list and shows the new recording.

I am seeing a two other issues:

1) I made an outgoing call that quickly dropped and then I quickly redialed. The recorder missed the first 20 seconds of the second call, like it was not ready to record right away.

2) When playing back mp3 recordings, I seem to have difficulty moving the playback head to a desired point in the file. It just won't stop where I release my finger.

Don't use .mp3. Need time to convert wav to mp3.
26th April 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #214  

306 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Don't use .mp3. Need time to convert wav to mp3.

I want small file size. Do you plan to support 3gp? Should I use AMR?
27th April 2012, 08:30 AM   |  #215  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Battery issue with kernel
When I'm using the kernel on my Desire it drains the Battery in a few hours. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it a few times and are allways ending up the same way. Any suggestions?

(the recordings with the kernel are fine by the way)

Thanx! / Tom
27th April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #216  

306 posts
Quote:

I want small file size. Do you plan to support 3gp? Should I use AMR?

Also, I had a glitch where the recording symbol did not go away after a call was finished. There was a call waiting tone in that call that I ignored and I think it confused the program, as the next two calls were not recorded. The call with the call waiting tone was properly recorded in its entirety.
28th April 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #217  
Thanks Meter: 92

667 posts
More
I have to admit this is by far one of the coolest app. I have one tiny suggestion that I would like to have. Just for reference, I have a rooted HTC Sensation 4G with T-mobile.

During a call, I notice on the top right corner you have the option to pause or start recording. Although during incoming calls, it automatically starts recording without have that option. I will like to be able to press the record button when I want to and not automatically start recording on its own. Feedback please!

EDIT: What is Wake lock during call?
Last edited by McLongDong; 28th April 2012 at 12:49 AM.
28th April 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #218  
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLongDong

I have to admit this is by far one of the coolest app. I have one tiny suggestion that I would like to have. Just for reference, I have a rooted HTC Sensation 4G with T-mobile.

During a call, I notice on the top right corner you have the option to pause or start recording. Although during incoming calls, it automatically starts recording without have that option. I will like to be able to press the record button when I want to and not automatically start recording on its own. Feedback please!

EDIT: What is Wake lock during call?

Change default action for incoming calls in advanced preferences to "do not record".
30th April 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #219  
version 1.2:
- added info about recording in the dialog for confirm deleting
- added delay before call recording for incoming calls (may fix problem on Acer Liquid mt)
- Galaxy Nexus support (alsa & root required)
- Samsung Galaxy R support (alsa, root and Chinese kernel required)
- hide in-call control button if call is recording (find this option in Appearance)
- Swedish translation (thanks to Johannes Sjölund)
- possibility to use build-in CallRecorder decoder to WAV playback
- info about free space (tap on ActionBar)
- select your device in preferences to get right setting
- installing system libs to get recording on SGS2 + Android 4 ICS
- new icon
- bug fixes
Last edited by skvalex; 30th April 2012 at 09:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2012, 02:28 AM   |  #220  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 22

442 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks mate!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec
Previous Thread Next Thread