More
Added mirror provided by JoeVoo

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA
27th April 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #24  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,329

8,126 posts
More
I like new roms..here...and please don't give it up..please...but this is only a mod rom..you do nothing more as use cbs version..change the update script from Ben..cut place some apps..maybe a speed tweak..if I'm not right let me know..this is not meant bad..and you have proper credits...

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App
27th April 2012, 07:59 PM   |  #25  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,092

7,506 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-V

I like new roms..here...and please don't give it up..please...but this is only a mod rom..you do nothing more as use cbs version..change the update script from Ben..cut place some apps..maybe a speed tweak..if I'm not right let me know..this is not meant bad..and you have proper credits...

Yea i was goona say same but its good we have more chefs here. Dont be discouraged but this is basically a carbon copy of bens and cb.de work. Maybe add skin or tweaks or even a theme to add something extra

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
27th April 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #26  
Recognized Developer

8,126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous_1997

yeh, i knew rapidshare would cause a few problems, have you tried downloading it with google chrome/firefox.

one of the best is : http://sourceforge.net

its only for development...

with kind regards
27th April 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #27  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 907

6,478 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

Yea i was goona say same but its good we have more chefs here. Dont be discouraged but this is basically a carbon copy of bens and cb.de work. Maybe add skin or tweaks or even a theme to add something extra

Guys we all have to start somewhere. This is how one would learn how to be a developer. I think it's a bit harsh to be so negative. It's you guys that should be mentoring new developers.

from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroHero For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 09:34 PM   |  #28  
Recognized Developer

8,126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero

Guys we all have to start somewhere. This is how one would learn how to be a developer. I think it's a bit harsh to be so negative. It's you guys that should be mentoring new developers.

from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

as you read... my comment is not negativ...i only think it should be said...and you are right..we all started from such a point...

edit: i dont have a problem with mod rom (from my point eg. everyone can make a other rom from my rom)...but its like shingers said...please make some thing that makes this rom unique

i hope anonymous_1997 understand what´s meant here...dont give it up...its great to see more rom devs here
Last edited by Alex-V; 27th April 2012 at 10:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex-V For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 01:33 AM   |  #29  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,092

7,506 posts
More
Flashed the Rom and I like it. Apologies if came across harshly was just trying to motivate you to keep on at it. Root seems to be an issue on this Rom so after flashing supersu .88 all is well. Need to update it and grant auto permissions not prompt. Root exp and font installer works.
Think everyone is like me as negative comments only make me work harder. I like the 3d carousel and the speed of the Rom. Only good things can follow

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shingers5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 09:21 AM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 40

294 posts
More
haha yes i did mention in the credits that i kept ****ing up the updater script so i borrowed another one, i dont know if i mentioned this but i am currently creating a skin (i did mention on the first page that its almost identical at the moment to cb.de's) which i should be able to release when as a flashable zip when i come back from camp next week if all goes to plan or the week after

The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous_1997 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread