Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No service?!?!

Tip us?

Euforeik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Unhappy No service?!?!

Downgraded the boot loader to .97 from .98. The phone was downgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.3.3. Tried flashing new ROMs and flashed the latest incredible 2 radio image. The back cover is on the phone but it still says no service. IMSI is unavailable. I'm completely stumped. Help me out!

tincbtrar
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euforeik View Post
Downgraded the boot loader to .97 from .98. The phone was downgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.3.3. Tried flashing new ROMs and flashed the latest incredible 2 radio image. The back cover is on the phone but it still says no service. IMSI is unavailable. I'm completely stumped. Help me out!
Did the MD5 match? Sounds weird.

Hope it works out for you.

Euforeik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tincbtrar View Post
Did the MD5 match? Sounds weird.

Hope it works out for you.
I ended up fixing it. Had to RUU the original gingerbread on. Turned on roaming. *228 to program then rooted it again. Working fine now.

jj26meu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same issue

Ive switched to ICS 4.0.4 and everything was fine except the camera wasnt working properly...(Wifes phone) so that was a deal breaker for her and so I went to Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 and now she has no reception. I figured id have to RUU to use *228 but im trying to look around and avoid doing so. If I find a work around then ill come back and post.

CondemnedSoul
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1955

DONATE TO ME
Why ruu? Flash a stock based sense Rom like nitsuj stock, andybones, or my sabotage and use *228. No need to ruu for that.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium