[ROM]LeeDrOiD HC V4.3.0 [KERNEL] V3.1.0|18th March | HC+Phone+HW Keys | Sense/NoSense

OP LeeDroid

27th April 2012, 05:13 PM   |  #2381  
Thanks Meter: 1,189

7,852 posts
you know it is funny. Lee spent a tremendous amount of time to get GSM calls to work, and in trying to get bluetooth to work. The screen time out thing is something that is happening because making a call with a honeycomb tablet is not supposed to be. I get the feel that the thread has been taken over by complaints regarding these to issues.

So, if you follow me, the developer spends allot of time to enable a function that is foreign to the device only to have the thread spamed by complaints for issues caused by enabling the features by the people who wanted the original features to begin with.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcord11758 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #2382  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
...complaints of which a majority could have been avoided by a "known issues" section
27th April 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #2383  
Flag Indianapolis IN
Thanks Meter: 511

3,300 posts
More
I'm not complaining at all. I appreciate all the hard work the developers do around here. That being said this rom just wasn't the one for me. Not every rom is for everybody

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA
27th April 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #2384  
Flag Velenje
Thanks Meter: 74

487 posts
More
And ofc there r ppl who never will be satisfied (saying someone w8ing on bt crack :P )

But on serius note; great rom, Flyer is great with this rome; screen of is now ok with the work around. Rest was UBER already. BT - who knows. Even if we get ICS this rom is worth to have as top HC build as far as what it offers. mine opinion ofc.

Thx again Lee, hope we see u in here again
28th April 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #2385  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 92

151 posts
More
For those of you on WiFi flyers, I have made a flashable zip for removing the cell standby and other 3G related stuff.

You can find the process / flashable zip in my thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1518326

Please test the flashable zip and get back to me if it works or not. Hope it helps you WiFi users!

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhkabir98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 11:01 AM   |  #2386  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Unable to boot
Hi!

I wonder if anyone have a clue and can help me. I gained S-OFF via this guide: .addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-s-off-on-htc-flyer-tablet-with-revolutionary-guide/

then I followed the guide on this page to install Leedroid. Everything worked out well until reboot after installation. I just get the white screen with HTC-logo and then it wont go any futher.

I put the leedroid 4.0.3 zip on sdcard and the installation said it was succesfully installed. The thing is I forgot to backup before

Any help?
28th April 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #2387  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 613

2,827 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easten

Hi!

I wonder if anyone have a clue and can help me. I gained S-OFF via this guide: .addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-s-off-on-htc-flyer-tablet-with-revolutionary-guide/

then I followed the guide on this page to install Leedroid. Everything worked out well until reboot after installation. I just get the white screen with HTC-logo and then it wont go any futher.

I put the leedroid 4.0.3 zip on sdcard and the installation said it was succesfully installed. The thing is I forgot to backup before

Any help?

I'm pretty much thinking you did not follow the instructions because you do not mention installing HC first. You cannot go from a Gingerbread ROM to a HC ROM without first going the the HC install and s-off procedure. Installing a GB rom might get you running again otherwise you will have to find the procedure for restore to stock using an RUU and do that.
28th April 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #2388  
Flag Indianapolis IN
Thanks Meter: 511

3,300 posts
More
I had the same issue trying to go from leedroid to cm7 and the issue is hboot. You need to make sure your on honeycomb with s-off install leedroid otherwise you'll get the white screen of death. Good news is your not bricked just reinstall the ruu you were on before and then follow instructions step by step to get to honeycomb with s-off, then install leedroid and your good to go.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA
28th April 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #2389  
Thanks Meter: 4

76 posts
I have been on this Rom for awhile and love it. I have a 32gb wifi bb flyer. I had used GPS before but only with wifi. I just tried using it today without wifi but it doesn't work and it says a data connection is required. Is this normal or should Google maps/nav work without wifi or data connection? Or am I missing a setting or do I need to reflash? Tia.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk
28th April 2012, 08:05 PM   |  #2390  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 613

2,827 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmar23

I have been on this Rom for awhile and love it. I have a 32gb wifi bb flyer. I had used GPS before but only with wifi. I just tried using it today without wifi but it doesn't work and it says a data connection is required. Is this normal or should Google maps/nav work without wifi or data connection? Or am I missing a setting or do I need to reflash? Tia.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk

Depends on what you are trying to do. GPS itself does not need a data connection. Nav/Maps may require it unless you have pre-cached the maps.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
flyer, honeycomb, leedroid, tablet
Previous Thread Next Thread