Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-[22-APR-2012]-MikTouch-0.5-[Stock, Optimized Sense]

Tip us?

wiswis
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_dude36 View Post
No No... THIS is a usable abortion xD O.O
Wtf

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

strapped365
Old
Thanks Meter 2,807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiswis View Post
Wtf

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Okay i got trumped with that one, thanks for making my day!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

pimppoet
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Im currently running the "MyTouch 4G Slide DoubleShot Lite 1.2.3" rom & wondering how it would compare to this rom.
Countryraptunez for the soul!!!
http://soundcloud.com/jpoet850

strapped365
Old
Thanks Meter 2,807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimppoet View Post
Im currently running the "MyTouch 4G Slide DoubleShot Lite 1.2.3" rom & wondering how it would compare to this rom.
It wont compare at all, thats a ROM with most of the stock HTC apps removed, at least thats what i got from the first few posts.

This is a stock rom that has the apks optimized, so it still has all the stock HTC apps.

pimppoet
Old
(Last edited by pimppoet; 27th April 2012 at 02:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14
1st impression so...still to much bloat for my liking...just got done installing the rom...deleting twitter,tmobile bloatware,the newest keylogger called "smith.apk",etc. Also had to use my autostart app to disabled all the extra crap from loading at startup.

Edit: used the stock apk here to fix the browser problem

Fuzi0719
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimppoet View Post
1st impression so...still to much bloat for my liking...just got done installing the rom...deleting twitter,tmobile bloatware,the newest keylogger called "smith.apk",etc. Also had to use my autostart app to disabled all the extra crap from loading at startup.

Edit: used the stock apk here to fix the browser problem
LOL "keylogger"... riiiiiight. the Smith.apk is most likely part of the Smith Micro software, which is in all Android phones and is used by Google and the manufacturers for OTA updates as well as managing data transfers to/from the microSD card.
Phone: HTC One Silver 32GB (T-Mobile)
ROM: HTC-T-Mobile stock 4.4.2/Sense 6.0 (rooted/S-OFF/Unlocked bootloader)
Kernel: ElementalX 14.12

Tablet: Nook Tablet 16GB
ROM: CM 11-M9
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzi0719 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JKILO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160

DONATE TO ME
mmmk ive smali debloated the framework and moved the browser back to original cause there is no way to have it the way you guys prefer with the additional settings unlocked..still working on dspmanager and working to odex it for more optimization..are there any requests? this was originally a project for strapped365 and i to play around with but i've moved on to sense 4.0 for the time being with this as my daily til it works 100% so im going to build the rest of this rom around what "you" want which is the way it should be

TEAM MiK
Since FEB 2011

pimppoet
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzi0719 View Post
LOL "keylogger"... riiiiiight. the Smith.apk is most likely part of the Smith Micro software, which is in all Android phones and is used by Google and the manufacturers for OTA updates as well as managing data transfers to/from the microSD card.
It wasnt on the original stock rom...I say keylogger due to the whole ciq issue.

strapped365
Old
Thanks Meter 2,807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKILO View Post
mmmk ive smali debloated the framework and moved the browser back to original cause there is no way to have it the way you guys prefer with the additional settings unlocked..still working on dspmanager and working to odex it for more optimization..are there any requests? this was originally a project for strapped365 and i to play around with but i've moved on to sense 4.0 for the time being with this as my daily til it works 100% so im going to build the rest of this rom around what "you" want which is the way it should be
My bad man i got busy with work and figured you were going to be busy as well......

Fuzi0719
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKILO View Post
Perhaps to satisfy most, doing the deodex, move the T-Mobile other apps to \system\apps where people can easily delete what they don't want, add beats/bravia. This would leave it "stock" but allow the user to debloat as they choose. Of course, I'd vote to leave Genius button alone. Is there an app that people could use to select the mapping of the Genius button, so people could choose for themselves what it does? Oh, and I'd leave the stock browser alone. People can always download alternative browsers if they don't want to use the stock one. But some of us depend on the stock browser working a certain way.
Phone: HTC One Silver 32GB (T-Mobile)
ROM: HTC-T-Mobile stock 4.4.2/Sense 6.0 (rooted/S-OFF/Unlocked bootloader)
Kernel: ElementalX 14.12

Tablet: Nook Tablet 16GB
ROM: CM 11-M9

The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzi0719 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android, bitchin, mikmik, miktouch, rom