[Q] [Discussion]What features you want to see in NeroDroid ROM? [21 Apr 2012]

Search This thread

chigi

Apr 20, 2012
navsari
plz fix the issues of camera and dual speaker

i have pro-blame on my live with walkman with camera.
it's inverted so im unable to take any pics and both speakers are not working(only one is working)..
so can u fix this issues on next update.:confused:

Last edited:

gandhar

Jan 20, 2012
Goa
i have pro-blame on my live with walkman with camera.
it's inverted so im unable to take any pics and both speakers are not working(only one is working)..
so can u fix this issues on next update.:confused:

try ucam ultra camera or camera360, you can invert the display inside the app:D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ucamera.ucam&hl=en

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Use player pro for this....

do not include player pro in your rom, it's paid.. i saw a thread that was closed as player pro was included in the ROM.. no warez here. don't want this thread closed:)

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
try ucam ultra camera or camera360, you can invert the display inside the app:D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ucamera.ucam&hl=en

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

do not include player pro in your rom, it's paid.. i saw a thread that was closed as player pro was included in the ROM.. no warez here. don't want this thread closed:)
I know rules :p
I am just advising him to use player pro... I won't include any paid apps in my ROM ever :D

gandhar

Jan 20, 2012
Goa
1.decrease status bar transparency
2.decrease app drawer background transparency
3.option to not have gradients(like in dock,the white gradient) at least i would like the option to have a standard dock
4.option to choose whether to have windows animations(the popup thing in options)
5(i really hope you consider this one).a version which is performance oriented (concentrating less on graphics)
that is 3 choices while installing, 1. default,2.custom and 3.performance(light,simple UI)

except these few glitches everything is very good..

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
1.decrease status bar transparency
2.decrease app drawer background transparency
3.option to not have gradients(like in dock,the white gradient) at least i would like the option to have a standard dock
4.option to choose whether to have windows animations(the popup thing in options)
5(i really hope you consider this one).a version which is performance oriented (concentrating less on graphics)
that is 3 choices while installing, 1. default,2.custom and 3.performance(light,simple UI)

except these few glitches everything is very good..
1. Status bar transparency reduced and kept only 10%
2.App drawer back ground will be transparent from NeroDroid Launcher,you can optionally choose other launcher to have non transparent back ground.
3.You can optionaly choose gradients as per launchers provided.NeroDroid launcher dock will be transperent white.
4.If you don't want window animation close it from display option.I have set animation similar to stock with fading effect that is beautiful and doesn't use much battery.
5.NeroDroid ROM is always balanced,Its fusion of looks and performance.I have mistakly kept unwanted apps that consume battery,that will be removed in v2.
And I have provided default option taking performance in consideration.
If you want most stable ROM and max performance go with default option.

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
Please Note

@ All Users :​
Please Note this...

A ROM will never cause any miracle.
It can provide the best settings for your device,with some new innovating features,it will never give you a bang boost that will cause your device to fly across its limits.
There is always a balance between looks and performance...
A bug free,eye candy, stable ROM is what NeroDroid ROM.

Please search before you ask,think before you do....
Threads are open to post your queries,and all are here to help you...
Please don't PM me repeatedly if i am not able to reply ... My exams are going on...

And for ROM suggestions are always welcomed but don't request please.... I have a life too :(

Reactions: whalesplaho

gandhar

Jan 20, 2012
Goa
2.App drawer back ground will be transparent from NeroDroid Launcher,you can optionally choose other launcher to have non transparent back ground.
3.You can optionaly choose gradients as per launchers provided.NeroDroid launcher dock will be transperent white.
4.If you don't want window animation close it from display option.I have set animation similar to stock with fading effect that is beautiful and doesn't use much battery.
5.NeroDroid ROM is always balanced,Its fusion of looks and performance.I have mistakly kept unwanted apps that consume battery,that will be removed in v2.

battery was my major concern, :D
also since you will reduce status bar transparency, notifications will be more readable..

btw, any ETA on your v2?:D

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island

Would have go with default but dont want inbuilt apps cos if i wanna uninstall, it will be a pain in my ass brov.... lets say i wanna uninstall it before installing latest version!!!! yhu included TB which cannot be patched cos its a System app!

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

@ All Users :​
Please Note this...

A ROM will never cause any miracle.
It can provide the best settings for your device,with some new innovating features,it will never give you a bang boost that will cause your device to fly across its limits.
There is always a balance between looks and performance...
A bug free,eye candy, stable ROM is what NeroDroid ROM.

Please search before you ask,think before you do....
Threads are open to post your queries,and all are here to help you...
Please don't PM me repeatedly if i am not able to reply ... My exams are going on...

And for ROM suggestions are always welcomed but don't request please.... I have a life too :(

A mobile phone cannot do more dan its efficiency.......!!!

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
Would have go with default but dont want inbuilt apps cos if i wanna uninstall, it will be a pain in my ass brov.... lets say i wanna uninstall it before installing latest version!!!! yhu included TB which cannot be patched cos its a System app!

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

A mobile phone cannot do more dan its efficiency.......!!!
Don't worry Bro,this time A2SD is removed so we will install apps in such a way that they can be uninstalled :)
So don't worry about uninstalling any app now ...

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Don't worry Bro,this time A2SD is removed so we will install apps in such a way that they can be uninstalled :)
So don't worry about uninstalling any app now ...

yipeeeeeeeee..... thanks brov!!!! dat means when installing, i ll go with default!:)

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

I can't say...
Yet all tests haven't done.I will test all apps and fixes in my device then i will make rom and then again test it and after that will release v2 ....

Great, make sure everything is tested so no user ll complain!!!!

thanks.​
:D

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH

yipeeeeeeeee..... thanks brov!!!! dat means when installing, i ll go with default!:)

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Great, make sure everything is tested so no user ll complain!!!!

thanks.​
:D
I would like if I get testers for Mini,Live and active....
I will test on my Mini Pro...

I will provides links before release to testers, and after one day if everything work fine then v2 will be released ....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thread is open again !
    This time i want your openion on AROMA Installer
    What features you want to have in installer of our NeroDroid ROM ?
    What should be the maximum size? Any features that should be removed ?
    Do tell me everything you want to have in a ROM.Also provide any type of content you have with you that we will add in NDRU.

Also other suggestions are welcomed :)

Hurry Up ! This thread is opened for short time.
    Work Progress

Upcoming features NeroDroid ROM Universal v2

• Removed A2SD [Done,Separate installation option in Aroma]
    • Removed Optional Apps that can be downloaded from Market,this is to make ROM size small :D [DONE]
    • Added Stock walkman Player [DONE]
    • DSP manager issue Fix [Removed,Volume+ is better]
    • Reboot to clockwork mode Fix [Already working fine]
    • Walkman key fix [Done]
    • Statusbar transparency reduced. [DONE,10% transparency]
    • RAM problem fix [DONE, via More init.d tweaks]
    • Battery life increase [Done,CPU tweaks for more battery life]
    • Sound glitches on Mini [Fixed,By iBeats]
    • Blue text in statusbar [Done]
    • Boot sound [Done,its optional cause bootsound lasts for 6 sec,no complaints will be heard]
    • Xperia S dialer contact backup fix [Done,Thanks to singh_dd93]
    • Xperia S contact search by names not by no. fix [Done,As per requested by IMRAND]
    • Live with walkman camera fix
    • Live with walkman speaker fix [Done]
    • Xperia S infinite view [Done]
    • Transperent top bar in Statusbar [Done,optional via Aroma]
    v5 Finalized

NeroDroid ROM v5 Finalized
    See 1st and 3rd post for more details
    ROM will be uploaded in one or two days !!
    thanks.. i'm chking it out now..

btw .. while downloading it I found that in the pull down notification menu the downloading details are not visible.. that is you can see the progress bar of downloading but can't read as the font is too dark..rest of the notifications are good..
    can't produce a screenshot as the default app won't take the screenshot of the notification panel
    Don't worry about it,i have fixed that thing now and will be added in next version...