Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android VS iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS **Complete Series**

Tip us?

85gallon
Old
Thanks Meter 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdefault View Post
Thanks
Read up a few posts where i got lambasted for saying thanks when there is a button to say thanks. Lol
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

thatdefault
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85gallon View Post
Read up a few posts where i got lambasted for saying thanks when there is a button to say thanks. Lol
There is no thanks button and my internet connection is very slow. 5 minutes to open the last page My internet connection randomly switches to EDGE after 6 pm.

adelmundo
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
What is the name of the anti theft app for Android in part 4?
Cerberus

Sent from my GT-N7000 Samsung Galaxy Note "Go big or go home" using XDA app

DangKid
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Already thanked you when you released part 1 but will take the time to thank you again. These are quality videos, can't wait for the next video.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

mistermentality
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
There is no thanks button and my internet connection is very slow. 5 minutes to open the last page My internet connection randomly switches to EDGE after 6 pm.
There is a thanks button. If you use tapatalk to browse forums its right there when you click on a post and it is there in the web interface too but I rarely use website so not sure where it is.

Dave

Sent from my LG P920 using Tapatalk

alex2792
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Hey can you show Infinity Blade running on your Android for part 5?

Thanks!

Guru Zeb
Old
(Last edited by Guru Zeb; 30th April 2012 at 09:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2792 View Post

Thanks!
Why would he want to ................. in fact why would anyone want to .... http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-blade/id387428400?mt=8#

Scroll down to the comments ........... ROFLMFAO

Even the positive one doesn't make a great case for this game

Alex ... bro is that the best you can do??
I admit this thread has been a ridiculous and somewhat shallow android fanboy convention ( i point that out earlier in the thread)

But surely you can bring better guns to bear, to defend iOS than a cheesy fantasy game that has massive amounts of dissatisfaction from iOS users ....... wasn't this exactly the kind of thing iphone+iOS was meant to rule the world with due its lack of "OS fragmentation" and "unified hardware platform" ??.

Don't disappear this time bro ......... last time i dropped this url on you after you mentioned this game you stopped posting to the thread

Laters Gators
QWERTY for life MOFO's !!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------
Kit:
HTC Desire Z, Rooted, ROM=Miui (PS3 sixaxised, loaded with every emulator in known space)

2x PALM Treo 650, Unbranded, 4gb SD hack (backups, backups)

PDA
PALM T3 Unbranded, battery moded (What else am i gonna run Bhajis Loops & Microbe on)

masondoctorjt
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2792 View Post

Thanks!
Haha can you show it on the iPhone without it crashing

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

apollooff320
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Zeb View Post
Why would he want to ................. in fact why would anyone want to .... http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-blade/id387428400?mt=8#

Scroll down to the comments ........... ROFLMFAO

Even the positive one doesn't make a great case for this game

Alex ... bro is that the best you can do??
I admit this thread has been a ridiculous and somewhat shallow android fanboy convention ( i point that out earlier in the thread)

But surely you can bring better guns to bear, to defend iOS than a cheesy fantasy game that has massive amounts of dissatisfaction from iOS users ....... wasn't this exactly the kind of thing iphone+iOS was meant to rule the world with due its lack of "OS fragmentation" and "unified hardware platform" ??.

Don't disappear this time bro ......... last time i dropped this url on you after you mentioned this game you stopped posting to the thread

Laters Gators
your post is so full of fail. I see the game has 4.5 out of 5 stars and a 5 out of 5 for the current version. The user comments aren't even updated. I'm looking at the reviews right now and don't even see anything about the game crashing. For a game that was last updated Feb 3 and to have that rating is nothing to laugh about. I can actually show it not crashing.

mcord11758
Old
Thanks Meter 1,188
If playing infinity blade is what drives your purchase of a device, more power to you. The videos in the op are a list of valid points of why android is a better choice for the op, for phones.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe