Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,319 Members 50,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MOD][The Family] Melchizedek - AOSP ICS{4/23/2012}

Tip us?
 
HTCinspiration
Old
#171  
HTCinspiration's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 545
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tulsa
ROM has been flawless for me. No freezes, no lockups, smooth sailing as always with Collective ROMS. :')
HTC Inspire 4g
Absolution ROM
2.6.35.14-LordModUE-8.2 BFS
12.39.60.19P_26.06.04.06_
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HTCinspiration For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SGF11
Old
#172  
SGF11's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 21
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tupelo
I flashed the rom this morning, and everything seems smooth and I have no force closes or random reboots....

I do have a question about apps using the camera? I.E. barcode scanner.

Are these type of apps compatible, or is it due to this being a work in progress? The camera will not open through the app, the screen just blacks out.

This is not a major issue for me, just wondering, as I was going through all the apps I used with GB.

Thank you guys for all the hard work!!! :thumbup:


Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to SGF11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Galaen
Old
#173  
Galaen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 554
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lufkin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGF11 View Post
I flashed the rom this morning, and everything seems smooth and I have no force closes or random reboots....

I do have a question about apps using the camera? I.E. barcode scanner.

Are these type of apps compatible, or is it due to this being a work in progress? The camera will not open through the app, the screen just blacks out.

This is not a major issue for me, just wondering, as I was going through all the apps I used with GB.

Thank you guys for all the hard work!!! :thumbup:


Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
Not sure about others, but barcode scanner has worked great for me.
Device:
AT&T HTC One M8
Unlocked & S-Off
 
SGF11
Old
#174  
SGF11's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 21
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tupelo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
Not sure about others, but barcode scanner has worked great for me.
Got it to work by deleting and reinstalling.

Everything is working Great!!!

Thank you again
Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to SGF11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MMAndriod
Old
#175  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Sep 2010
does anyone know if flash player works?
 
rasroygbiv
Old
#176  
rasroygbiv's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,391
Posts: 1,841
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAndriod View Post
does anyone know if flash player works?
Yes it does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
If I've helped, hit the "Thanks" button, or Donate to buy me a beer!
Got Dropbox? here!
 
dingokevin
Old
#177  
dingokevin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 371
Posts: 1,214
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasroygbiv View Post
Yes it does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Ras you got a note (sgh-1717)

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
Search before you post
Remember, we cant fix stupid or lazy. Please read the whole OP and the first and last 5 pages of this thead!


Cause its a NEXUS
Click Thanks if I helped you out!

 
HTCinspiration
Old
#178  
HTCinspiration's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 545
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tulsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAndriod View Post
does anyone know if flash player works?
Unless ur using Google Chrome browser. Flash isn't supported yet on it. At least the last Beta i tried.
HTC Inspire 4g
Absolution ROM
2.6.35.14-LordModUE-8.2 BFS
12.39.60.19P_26.06.04.06_
 
joedeuce
Old
#179  
joedeuce's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 532
Posts: 375
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NW Georgia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingokevin View Post
Ras you got a note (sgh-1717)

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
He has indeed sold his soul.

Inspire 4G // Melchizedek
HTP!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joedeuce For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rasroygbiv
Old
#180  
rasroygbiv's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,391
Posts: 1,841
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingokevin View Post
Ras you got a note (sgh-1717)

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
I did yesterday. I will still be hanging around for a bit though. The Collective already has enough folks cooking over on the note side. Keeping the inspire though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
If I've helped, hit the "Thanks" button, or Donate to buy me a beer!
Got Dropbox? here!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasroygbiv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes