FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

anyone have a fascinate?

28th April 2012, 12:52 AM |#1  
ztotherad's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 552
 
More
pm or whatever, I definitely want one



I know this is the wrong forum

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA
 
 
28th April 2012, 01:06 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Oh hey bro
Wrong forum.... Jkjk jkjk

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 02:17 AM |#3  
ztotherad's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Oh hey bro
Wrong forum.... Jkjk jkjk

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

haha smartass, nah bro I figured id ask here before anything

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA
28th April 2012, 02:30 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Mamou
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
If I had one I'd sell it.. I love money.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 02:58 AM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztotherad

haha smartass, nah bro I figured id ask here before anything

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA

I've been hanging around the market and off topic sections lately, I'll keep an eye open for one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 03:04 AM |#6  
ztotherad's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king..kranium

If I had one I'd sell it.. I love money.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2







Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

I've been hanging around the market and off topic sections lately, I'll keep an eye open for one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

haha ty, I think I found one though

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA
28th April 2012, 03:11 AM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1613365

This?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 03:17 AM |#8  
ztotherad's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1613365

This?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ty some reason my xda app is screwing up..

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA
29th April 2012, 12:53 AM |#9  
Archer's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 4,147
 
10
More
Please use the Marketplace forums for buying and selling.

Thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes