Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 43,085 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] HellFire Phoenix V2.3 p999 [cm7.2 /super tweeked] 8/23/12

Tip us?

da-pharoah
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1587

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrance31 View Post
I have noticed that when the I am running the stock hellfire rom 2.1 Ril, my wifi calling does not work. But when I change the Ril it does work. Is there anyway possible to get the wifi calling working on the stock Ril??
no each phone is picky. The ril that Hell put in is generally the one that works... so if that dont work then use the one that works for you.. for this topic its ok to change it up, using the stock option doesnt always work for ril. Issue revolves around our sim cards.

Team Hellfire

SGS3: CM10
G2X: CM7 || CM9
Kindle Fire: CM7 || CM9
x0xhellx0x's ROM Guides: SGS3 || G2X || Kindle Fire
Nullifier: G2x || Kindle Fire

ke4peo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quick question for anyone still monitoring the thread that might know...

Is there a way I can change the labeling on icons? Like for instance, the icon for the 'Play Store', the word Play appears in the foreground and the work Store is much smaller and in the background. Almost like it's stacked. Is there a way to fix that? Maybe like turning off text wrapping or something?

Caliyork
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ke4peo View Post
Quick question for anyone still monitoring the thread that might know...

Is there a way I can change the labeling on icons? Like for instance, the icon for the 'Play Store', the word Play appears in the foreground and the work Store is much smaller and in the background. Almost like it's stacked. Is there a way to fix that? Maybe like turning off text wrapping or something?
I'm not sure if you're using the stock launcher, but adw launcher has settings to remove text from icons entirely. Maybe give that a shot. I think you'll find that you like all the customization possible.

ke4peo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliyork View Post
I'm not sure if you're using the stock launcher, but adw launcher has settings to remove text from icons entirely. Maybe give that a shot. I think you'll find that you like all the customization possible.
I'm using ADW EX as my launcher. I kinda like the text with my icons just incase some should have similar icons or I have the SD card removed and they all have the default android icon.

I'm attaching a pic to show what I mean about the text in the fore/background. I think it's ROM specific not launcher since it happens under the included launcher as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	googleplaystore.JPG
Views:	221
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1027451  

Caliyork
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ke4peo View Post
I'm using ADW EX as my launcher. I kinda like the text with my icons just incase some should have similar icons or I have the SD card removed and they all have the default android icon.

I'm attaching a pic to show what I mean about the text in the fore/background. I think it's ROM specific not launcher since it happens under the included launcher as well.
Go into adw settings - ui - icons and uncheck new icon look.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caliyork For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ke4peo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliyork View Post
Go into adw settings - ui - icons and uncheck new icon look.
Sweet! Thanks muchly!

thechipster
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I guess this rom can't get any better huh. I mean what more can hell do to this rom? Its TOO stable
sent from my g2x thingy using the xda thingy
The Following User Says Thank You to thechipster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DJLamontagneIII
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3284

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechipster View Post
I guess this rom can't get any better huh. I mean what more can hell do to this rom? Its TOO stable
sent from my g2x thingy using the xda thingy
Doesn't matter what ICS setup i try i always go back to this with trinity ELP kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to DJLamontagneIII For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

I.R.Chevy
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLamontagneIII View Post
Doesn't matter what ICS setup i try i always go back to this with trinity ELP kernel
That was my goto forever as well... Now I'm running it with faux... there are a few games that I like that just wont work with Trinity
Overall stability is the same I've found tho...

Pin it to Win it.

Pin it to Win it.

moeahmad1995
Old
Thanks Meter 157
I am sure that this question has been answered before but there are a lot of pages to read to please go easy on me, Does supercharger script come preinstalled? Because hell links to the script itself so Im guessing that he doesnt have it built in?