Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,695 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ON HOLD][ROM][ICS][Sense 3.6][AIO] DarkRaider 1.5.5 2ETO

Tip us?

fredy915
Old
Thanks Meter 120
would i flash this rom just like i would if i had my inspire still threw recovery ? i have s-off
Current Phone: HTC One
Retired Phones:HTC One x, HTc Vivid HTC Inspire 4g, Iphone 4,Blackberry bold, Samsung Blackjack 1, Samsung sync, Sony Ericsson K55oi

mrakifa
Old
Thanks Meter 117
The only thing I'm missing with this Rom is CRT animation...nice work dev!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

robjvan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Awesome ROM, great work! My only qualm is having to use the 'old' camera as opposed to the Amaze camera. I found that it took better macro photos than what the ICS roms use. I tried pushing the HTCCamera.apk from HoliRaider and obviously it wouldn't launch.

Is there any particular reason why that version of the camera app won't work? Is it an ICS thing?

manueldsi12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default BOOTLOOP

Hi there,

Flashed your rom everything went perfectly, starts off nicley then i can see the boot animation but after few seconds it hangs and re-boots again.

I am S-OFF
Hboot 1.85.2121

Can you please point me where i am wrong.

fredy915
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Love the ROM everything is working perfectly but it's anyone else having issues with the lockscreen some times freezing when trying to unlock it ?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA
Retired Phones:HTC One x, HTc Vivid HTC Inspire 4g, Iphone 4,Blackberry bold, Samsung Blackjack 1, Samsung sync, Sony Ericsson K55oi

mrakifa
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy915 View Post
Love the ROM everything is working perfectly but it's anyone else having issues with the lockscreen some times freezing when trying to unlock it ?

+1 I had to reboot my phone when this happened...only happened twice

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

fredy915
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Damn I also can't do the screen shoot capture with the home and sleep button anymore

jp2132
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy915 View Post
Damn I also can't do the screen shoot capture with the home and sleep button anymore

Yeah found that out too. Vol down+power button works tho

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

robjvan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Hmm .. I'm starting to notice new issues. Along with the lockscreen sometimes freezing, I've had the phone lock up twice during phone calls. First time, the phone rang and I couldn't either answer or reject the call. After the ringing ended, the screen again worked and I could call the person back without issue. The second time (when I called the person back), the call stayed live, but the screen would not come back on after the call was ended. Had to pull the battery just to get it back. I also notice that battery life is ... not that great on this ROM. If I have charging either through the wall or through a vehicle, the ROM is draining the battery faster then it's charging and my phone will ultimately die, even though it's plugged in.

I don't feel like this is necessarily a ROM issue, and I still heavily appreciate the work done. I'm more wondering if anyone else is experiencing any of the same weirdness? If it helps, I'm using kozmikkernel with DR 1.3 on a Raider.

fredy915
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by robjvan View Post
Hmm .. I'm starting to notice new issues. Along with the lockscreen sometimes freezing, I've had the phone lock up twice during phone calls. First time, the phone rang and I couldn't either answer or reject the call. After the ringing ended, the screen again worked and I could call the person back without issue. The second time (when I called the person back), the call stayed live, but the screen would not come back on after the call was ended. Had to pull the battery just to get it back. I also notice that battery life is ... not that great on this ROM. If I have charging either through the wall or through a vehicle, the ROM is draining the battery faster then it's charging and my phone will ultimately die, even though it's plugged in.

I don't feel like this is necessarily a ROM issue, and I still heavily appreciate the work done. I'm more wondering if anyone else is experiencing any of the same weirdness? If it helps, I'm using kozmikkernel with DR 1.3 on a Raider.
I'm starting to notice the battery drain to , I charged my phone a bit since it was low@71 half hour ago and now it's @41 , I am using it but it's nothing aggressive and battery hogging
Just went down to 37 posting this