Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 48,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sense 3.5 roms?

Tip us?
 
lowrider262
Old
#1  
lowrider262's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 549
Posts: 1,383
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Racine, WI
Default [Q] Sense 3.5 roms?

im new to the mt4g slide, but i used to own a regular mt4g and there were plenty of fully functional/stable, fast sense 3.5 roms available for it. is there any for the mt4gs? ive looked thru the dev section and found a couple blind ports but not much feedback on them. sense 3.5 is waaaaaay faster/smoother than 3.0, and if i imagine it would be butter smooth on a device like ours with its hardware specs.
 
CoNsPiRiSiZe
Old
#2  
CoNsPiRiSiZe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 258
Posts: 1,702
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Roseville
U gonna make us one?

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!
Did someone reply to your post? Does it matter if they're right? No! They volunteered their time to try to help, it's a community, hit the thanks button for them!


 
lowrider262
Old
#3  
lowrider262's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 549
Posts: 1,383
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Racine, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNsPiRiSiZe View Post
U gonna make us one?

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!
if i knew the first thing about how to i surely would, but im no dev. just an idiot with a smartphone
 
Blue6IX
Old
#4  
Blue6IX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1133
Posts: 1,771
Join Date: May 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
What makes sense 3.5 different from sense 3.0?

If a clear, factual answer can be given to that question, a sense 3.5 rom can be made.

This is my first smart phone. Sense 3.0 is all I know as far as sense goes.

What's different?

From time to time people ask this question, and I ask this one in turn. To date no one has been able to tell me, so...?

If you can't articulate what you want I can't give it to you, and neither can anyone else.

You request a sense 3.5 rom.

I request a sense 3.5 definition.

Help me and I can help you.
Nook Color: MicroSD info: Here and Here.

--> RTFM <-- | XDA Mantra - Spirit of XDA | ... Donations? Read this
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue6IX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Crkr
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 76
Join Date: Sep 2010
As far as the difference for me, Sense 3.5 I feel the biggest difference is Bliss launcher. It just looks a lot cleaner in my opinion.
 
lowrider262
Old
#6  
lowrider262's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 549
Posts: 1,383
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Racine, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue6IX View Post
What makes sense 3.5 different from sense 3.0?

If a clear, factual answer can be given to that question, a sense 3.5 rom can be made.

This is my first smart phone. Sense 3.0 is all I know as far as sense goes.

What's different?

From time to time people ask this question, and I ask this one in turn. To date no one has been able to tell me, so...?

If you can't articulate what you want I can't give it to you, and neither can anyone else.

You request a sense 3.5 rom.

I request a sense 3.5 definition.

Help me and I can help you.
from what ive read it was made to run on single core phones, therefore running it on dual core makes it that much faster. also the UI is a bit more polished, has a few more widgets, and has the fancy rotation animations. from my experience with the MT4g it was far smoother than 3.0 roms i had tried. so i guess the definition would be its an upgrade from 3.0
 
lowrider262
Old
#7  
lowrider262's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 549
Posts: 1,383
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Racine, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crkr View Post
As far as the difference for me, Sense 3.5 I feel the biggest difference is Bliss launcher. It just looks a lot cleaner in my opinion.
i never really dug the bliss launcher. most 3.5 roms have tweaks built in where you can chose between the bliss an stock rosie

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more