Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 53,678 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] unofficial ClockworkMod Recovery 5 for Ingenic JZ4770/JZ4760 tablets

Tip us?

fun_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurtov View Post
So is there the chance that the T301 can be overclocked since the source was posted earlier?
sorry, which source?

anyway, I don't have any interest to overclock, sorry...

skurtov
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_ View Post
sorry, which source?

anyway, I don't have any interest to overclock, sorry...
I was mistaken it was for the newer iteration of the jZ chip. I have received an reply from an velocity micro rep,

Hi Skurtov, Yes, we are a design house of Ingenic. We can design and manufacture to your needs. Do you have the spec that you need or do you need generic one? Please let us know and we will do our best. Thanks and regards,

Kan. =============================

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
My Droids:

Past:
Virgin Mobile Optimus V: BobZHome @ 864mhz
Optimus Slider: AreaRomQ @ 800mhz
Acer Iconia A500: CM10.1 @ 1600mhz

Current:
Nexus 4: PAC ROM: Franco Kernel @ 1.6ghz
TF201: Androwook 2.2 @ 1.6ghz
Nexus 7- Clean ROM 4

ITS A TRAP!

My PC: FX-8350 @ 4.5ghz, 16gb G-Skillz RAM, Sapphire 7870 OC @ 1180mhz, 1TB Seagate Barracuda

fun_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurtov View Post
I was mistaken it was for the newer iteration of the jZ chip. I have received an reply from an velocity micro rep,

Hi Skurtov, Yes, we are a design house of Ingenic. We can design and manufacture to your needs. Do you have the spec that you need or do you need generic one? Please let us know and we will do our best. Thanks and regards,

Kan. =============================
well, thank you for your information. but I couldn't read what do you want from me/this thread.

fun_
Old
(Last edited by fun_; 28th April 2012 at 03:29 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 637
I saw some posts on slatedroid that CWM can't install sjhill's custom rom correctly(got wifi issue). I think it was fixed some times ago.

can anyone confirm that problem still exist in latest CWM?

EDIT:
and please tell me status of USB storage function on JZ4760/froyo products. I'm sure it doesn't work on JZ4770/ICS products so I'll try to fix it on next.

and if you have philips's JZ4770 tablets, please give me information.

tatubias
Old
Thanks Meter 16
hi guys i was wondering if someone can let me know who the wcmupdate.zip file is signed so the tablet takes it as is it valid?

im tweaking a rom, and i cant make the table load the rom unless i install first wcm first i get the e3 error.

Thank you very much.

fun_
Old
(Last edited by fun_; 7th May 2012 at 10:13 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_ View Post
please tell me status of USB storage function on JZ4760/froyo products. I'm sure it doesn't work on JZ4770/ICS products so I'll try to fix it on next.
please tell me status of "mount USB storage" function on my CWM on JZ4760 tablets. is it working?

EDIT:
I think it doesn't work on T100 series(2.2 upgraded) and T301. please confirm.

fun_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 637
http://files.androtab.info/ingenic/cwm/20120506/
new CWM for NOVO7 Basic and Paladin. please test.

"mount USB storage" should work now. I tested it on NOVO7 Basic.
other functions should work as same as previous one. please tell me if something is wrong.

download links on my site will be updated later.

enigma0456
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Cruz T301?

It looks like the T301 is in the same group on your site as the NOVO7 Basic and Paladin. I'd be happy to install and test this version on my T301 if it is the correct one for it. Presently I have 5.5.0.4 and the usb mount function does not work so it would be great if you have a fix I can use. Let me know if I should try testing this version on the T301.

fun_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma0456 View Post
It looks like the T301 is in the same group on your site as the NOVO7 Basic and Paladin. I'd be happy to install and test this version on my T301 if it is the correct one for it. Presently I have 5.5.0.4 and the usb mount function does not work so it would be great if you have a fix I can use. Let me know if I should try testing this version on the T301.
thank you for your report.
I'll build fixed version for T301.

fun_
Old
(Last edited by fun_; 15th May 2012 at 01:37 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 637
http://files.androtab.info/ingenic/cwm/20120514/
please test.

EDIT: NOVO7 Basic and Ronzi A3 are tested and worked

"mount USB storage" issue should be fixed on T301(and hopefully on all others) too. whole SD card is exported now(it was only single parititon in 20120220 if it worked).
for all please check both internal NAND flash and external SD card can be used as like as previous. (no internal NAND flash on T100)

.android_secure on internal NAND flash can be handled now. on stock rom, internal NAND flash is used as SD card, and official apps2sd function moves apps to .android_secure on internal NAND flash instead of SD card.
with new CWM, if "backup to internal sdcard", and "restore from internal sdcard" are selected, .android_secure on internal NAND flash(it's called as "internal sdcard", and "/emmc" on CWM) is used instead of .android_secure on external SD card. it should fix some issue on apps which are moved to "SD card"(actually, internal NAND flash).
here is one restriction, if you want to backup/restore .android_secure on internal NAND flash, you need to select "backup/restore to/from internal sdcard". if you want to backup/restore .android_secure on external SD card, you need to select "backup/restore (to/from external sdcard)".

with new CWM, "wipe data/factory reset" erases .android_secure on both internal NAND flash and external SD card.