MIUI 2.4.27 Full Changelog
Full MIUI 2.4.27 Changelog
• Fix FC for* "Cartoon Wars"
• Optimized loading times throughout phone, text messaging and contact list.
• Optimized telecommunications number attribution list.
• Ability to choose on-line photo for contacts.
• New priority SMS receive settings (see the text message settings> SMS preferred).
• Optimized SMS time format.
• Repaired an issue which caused dial-up dialogue page to not display correctly.
• Fixed FC when selecting contact for new SMS.
• Repaired an invalid message being displayed within dial key interface.
• Repaired deleting MMS issue which lead to confusion within system.
• Repaired MMS sent dialogue.
• Fixed issue which resulted in drafts not being able to be deleted.
• Fixed an issue within advanced settings which resulted in application to FC.
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
• Repaired issues which lead to lock screen clock being slower than system clock.
• Repaired text preview which prevented messages from being displayed.
• Repaired vibrations issues with the volume keys not switching icon in status bar to display vibration mode when activated.
• Optimized screen sliding gestures.
• Added better support for using older 2.3 themes within V4
• Repaired issues which lead to lock screen and desktop wallpaper not being updated.
• Repaired issue with panoramic photos not shown correct SD Card Capacity left.
• Repaired issues with volume adjust and shutter sound.
• Optimized the photo details pages and photo editing* page styles.
• Optimized album name to sort according to the actual name, rather than the system path.
• Repaired gallery where opening an invalid URL caused FC
• Repaired issues with deleted data be regenerated.
• Remove face glow and face tan effects.
• Add setting to switch songs only when screen is on.
• Repaired issues with ring-tones not being backed up and restored correctly.
• Optimized the two vibration switches.
• Repaired an issue which results in some carriers downloading update packages twice before being confirmed for install.
• Repaired issues with resulted in SD Card being removed and reinserted resulted in FC's.
• Repaired WLAN download issue, which resulted in update packages still being allowed to download whist on Mobile Data even though end user requested WLAN downloads only.
• Add a new reading mode.
• Repaired minimum volume issues leading to mute.
• Repaired lock screen pop-up reminders leading to loud notification sound and screen rotation issues.
• Repaired issue with camera button to turn alarm off resulted in FC.
Because of the many bug reports from last week, this weeks update is focused on stability and bugfixes. In addition, the following updates will be implemented.
1. New reading mode added to browser
2. Online gallery support for contact pictures - wider selection of contact pictures for v4
3. Continue optimized core performance (phone, sms, and contact list optimization and speedup)
So I see no one put up the changelog, and i'd do it.
Got excited for the new update.