FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [MikRoms] Gingeritis 3D v1.2 [12/27/11] Sense 3.0 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.11.605.9

13th April 2012, 12:02 PM |#111  
Member
Flag Arlington Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Still loving this rom, have others moved on to another rom? The thread doesn't seem too active anymore.

I saw a user had made a couple different lock screen rings for this mod, was wondering if anyone knew what are the differences between making a lockring for this mod compared to others. I tried using a couple in the long Custom Lock Ring thread but none worked on this rom.
 
 
13th April 2012, 06:01 PM |#112  
Stoney 666's Avatar
Senior Member
SUR GATE!!
Thanks Meter: 741
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberry88

Still loving this rom, have others moved on to another rom? The thread doesn't seem too active anymore.

I saw a user had made a couple different lock screen rings for this mod, was wondering if anyone knew what are the differences between making a lockring for this mod compared to others. I tried using a couple in the long Custom Lock Ring thread but none worked on this rom.

When it comes to lock rings, clock widget and rosie mods, it's pretty rom specific on these 3d roms, on any rom really but especially the 3d roms.
23rd April 2012, 04:15 AM |#113  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Is it just me or is the download link not working? could someone update the link plz
28th April 2012, 03:31 AM |#114  
Member
Flag Arlington Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Does anyone know of a mod to make the app drawer be continuous scroll instead of paginated?

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
28th April 2012, 04:06 AM |#115  
watt9493's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Croydon, PA
Thanks Meter: 371
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberry88

Does anyone know of a mod to make the app drawer be continuous scroll instead of paginated?

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

isnt it in tweaks?
29th April 2012, 04:35 AM |#116  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Here is an alternate DL site.

http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...-v1-2-12-27-11
The Following User Says Thank You to bcram11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2012, 11:46 PM |#117  
jumpman1229's Avatar
Senior Member
Laurel, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Would anyone be kind enough to upload a copy of Gingeritis 3D v1.2 somewhere? Links from here, rootzwiki and even Chingy's forums seem to all be down. I really would love to try this rom! Thanks
26th June 2012, 01:30 AM |#118  
bond32's Avatar
Senior Member
Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman1229

Would anyone be kind enough to upload a copy of Gingeritis 3D v1.2 somewhere? Links from here, rootzwiki and even Chingy's forums seem to all be down. I really would love to try this rom! Thanks

Don't think they are down. When you go to the mikmik forums and follow to the dl link, at the top right of the screen with all the adds the timer will go then you can DL it.
26th June 2012, 03:48 AM |#119  
Account Currently Disabled
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Do the vzw apps like the my data widget work?that's a deal breaker for.me

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
26th June 2012, 03:51 AM |#120  
Account Currently Disabled
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Will this ever be updated to the .19 release which I like better as it has the emergency alerts and fixes. Might hold off until updated to latest ota

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes