5,598,980 Members 31,635 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC note lol

Tip us?
 
nman123
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 343
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default HTC note lol

Did u guys here about this
Feel free to express thoughts and opinions
I honestly think it will suck just cause it looks ugly and its HTC

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/...ote-competitor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
 
VonEsch
Old
#2  
VonEsch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 900
Posts: 827
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ventura, CA
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I enjoy HTC phones, but as of late their speakers are worthless. Coming from HTC there are things I miss, but I love my note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
 
jimmer411
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 474
Join Date: Jul 2009
It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
Galaxy S4
Galaxy Note 1
Atrix 4G
HTC Fuze
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to jimmer411 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ahmarchi
Old
#4  
ahmarchi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 899
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Greensboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer411 View Post
It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
LOL i will click thanks just for this laugh haha

pic when this was godly speeds about 6 years ago... REMEMBER WHAT BROUGHT US HERE

PROUD XDA MEMBER FOR 6 YEARS!!!!!

Current Device: Galaxy note 3 (AT&T)
previous:
galaxy note 2
galaxy note
motorola atrix
iphone 4
iphone 3s
htc touch hd
htc fuze ( htc pro)
att kizer
 
Iphony89
Old
#5  
Iphony89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 311
Join Date: Apr 2012
Sense 4.0 might actually shine on a note like phone, but like all HTC's lately the speakers and the battery would be major problems.
 
Skizzy034
Old
#6  
Skizzy034's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 454
Posts: 3,555
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Amsterdam, NY
The specs look crazy. 1080p screen is not a crappy screen by any means.
 
esco757
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 173
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzMcNizz View Post
The specs look crazy. 1080p screen is not a crappy screen by any means.
+1 Looks good to me also, I'm all for the continuance of 5" form factor phones... great news, this will make the Note 2 even better
RIP Dell Streak, Galaxy Note i717= The Beast!!!
 
netnerd
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 1,712
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ATT California USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by esco757 View Post
+1 Looks good to me also, I'm all for the continuance of 5" form factor phones... great news, this will make the Note 2 even better
more like a huge textbook instead of note.
when i think htc, i think HEAVY THICK CRAPS!
 
erick161
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 999
Join Date: Mar 2011
They just better bring their A-game. I'd imagine them using the S4 PRO, HD screen of some sorts and the usual other jazz. It really comes down to battery life and their software. Software is what's been killing the OneX in all comparison tests.

I'd imagine a name like the HTC One-Scribe or simply Scribe...since it will come with the scribe pen.

Regardless, competition will only make the Note 2 that much better. I personally wont switch to the HTC variant no matter what the specs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
-Current Devices-
Samsung Galaxy Gear
-Stock...for now
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 i317
-SkyNote Air Note 3 Edition
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
-Android Revolution HD 11.1
Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0
-BeanStalk 4.4KK
Motorola Atrix 4G
-Turl V8 CM9
HP TouchPad
-Evervolv Rom/WebOS
 
TheMrRoxtar
Old
#10  
TheMrRoxtar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 303
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Frisco,Tx

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick161 View Post
They just better bring their A-game. I'd imagine them using the S4 PRO, HD screen of some sorts and the usual other jazz. It really comes down to battery life and their software. Software is what's been killing the OneX in all comparison tests.

I'd imagine a name like the HTC One-Scribe or simply Scribe...since it will come with the scribe pen.

Regardless, competition will only make the Note 2 that much better. I personally wont switch to the HTC variant no matter what the specs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
Amen brother!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
If I have helped or contributed in ANY way please hit the THANKS button. It is very much appreciated!!

Current- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Padawan ROM) | Htc Sensation (rooted w/ XE Dr. Dre Beats Technology) | Samsung Galaxy Vibrant (rooted w/ cm7) | Mytouch 4g (stock) | Mytouch Slide (stock) | Htc G1 (stock)

The Following User Says Thank You to TheMrRoxtar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes