I honestly think it will suck just cause it looks ugly and its HTC

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/...ote-competitor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
27th April 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ventura, CA
Thanks Meter: 899

827 posts
More
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I enjoy HTC phones, but as of late their speakers are worthless. Coming from HTC there are things I miss, but I love my note.

27th April 2012, 11:23 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 72

475 posts
More
It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to jimmer411 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 11:43 PM   |  #4  
Flag Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 172

960 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer411

It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

LOL i will click thanks just for this laugh haha
28th April 2012, 12:20 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 84

316 posts
More
Sense 4.0 might actually shine on a note like phone, but like all HTC's lately the speakers and the battery would be major problems.
28th April 2012, 02:06 AM   |  #6  
Flag Amsterdam, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,016

4,956 posts
The specs look crazy. 1080p screen is not a crappy screen by any means.
28th April 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 51

173 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzMcNizz

The specs look crazy. 1080p screen is not a crappy screen by any means.

+1 Looks good to me also, I'm all for the continuance of 5" form factor phones... great news, this will make the Note 2 even better
28th April 2012, 04:32 AM   |  #8  
ATT California USA
Thanks Meter: 129

1,824 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by esco757

+1 Looks good to me also, I'm all for the continuance of 5" form factor phones... great news, this will make the Note 2 even better

more like a huge textbook instead of note.
when i think htc, i think HEAVY THICK CRAPS!
28th April 2012, 05:21 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 185

1,069 posts
They just better bring their A-game. I'd imagine them using the S4 PRO, HD screen of some sorts and the usual other jazz. It really comes down to battery life and their software. Software is what's been killing the OneX in all comparison tests.

I'd imagine a name like the HTC One-Scribe or simply Scribe...since it will come with the scribe pen.

Regardless, competition will only make the Note 2 that much better. I personally wont switch to the HTC variant no matter what the specs.

28th April 2012, 06:26 AM   |  #10  
Flag Frisco,Tx
Thanks Meter: 116

306 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick161

They just better bring their A-game. I'd imagine them using the S4 PRO, HD screen of some sorts and the usual other jazz. It really comes down to battery life and their software. Software is what's been killing the OneX in all comparison tests.

I'd imagine a name like the HTC One-Scribe or simply Scribe...since it will come with the scribe pen.

Regardless, competition will only make the Note 2 that much better. I personally wont switch to the HTC variant no matter what the specs.

Amen brother!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TheMrRoxtar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread