Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][IMM76L][4.0.4][AOSP] ICS333 2.0.1 | Team 3xtr3m3 | Fast,stable,easy (6/7/2012)

Tip us?

kabracity
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaylinnMaung View Post
Can I flash this on top of any rom?(I mean..how can I flash this from custom roms?)
What custom ROM are you coming from?

NaylinnMaung
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabracity View Post
What custom ROM are you coming from?
Gamerzrom..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
Device :Galaxy S I9000
Firmware:Slim Bean(4.2.2)
&
Device :Galaxy S3 I9300
Firmware:Jelly Bean(4.1.2)
Juzz hit "THANKS".You won't regret!!
The Following User Says Thank You to NaylinnMaung For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kabracity
Old
(Last edited by kabracity; 27th April 2012 at 10:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Gamerzrom..

If you have CWM (I guess you'll have it being a custom rom) just make factory reset wipe and install the zips (rom+gapps). If you get a bootlop first time, just reflash the zips.

Edit: If you backup with titanium take care with restoring system data as GamerzRom is a Gingerbread based ROM (If I remember well) and you can get FC's (I wouldn't restore any system data if I were you)

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to kabracity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NaylinnMaung
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabracity View Post
If you have CWM (I guess you'll have it being a custom rom) just make factory reset wipe and install the zips (rom+gapps). If you get a bootlop first time, just reflash the zips.

Edit: If you backup with titanium take care with restoring system data as GamerzRom is a Gingerbread based ROM (If I remember well) and you can get FC's (I wouldn't restore any system data if I were you)

Good luck!
THx.. man, I'll think about it.

Device :Galaxy S I9000
Firmware:Slim Bean(4.2.2)
&
Device :Galaxy S3 I9300
Firmware:Jelly Bean(4.1.2)
Juzz hit "THANKS".You won't regret!!
The Following User Says Thank You to NaylinnMaung For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

legola
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
THx.. man, I'll think about it.

Gamerzrom is jvu which can have cwm5. No issues in flashing ics rom. To be sure. Flash twice

el_navajita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by legola View Post
Gamerzrom is jvu which can have cwm5. No issues in flashing ics rom. To be sure. Flash twice
Exactly, flash, reboot and flash again. Thanks!

BradleyR2010
Old
Thanks Meter 368

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackler007 View Post
I would have narrowed on your thought, however the same game works flawless when i move to stock ROM. both cases, i have not changed any SD data.

Either ways i will give a try with gameloft forums again, last time i checked there wasnt enough info on backstab.
Stock is Ginger Bread , games are not compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich i know this because i had Spider Man and in Ginger Bread worked well, moved to ICS and the game just FC, ive spend a whole day with Gameloft's Support and in the end they told me its was their fault and they would work on fixing it and gave me a free game in return :P
The Following User Says Thank You to BradleyR2010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kanisian
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi guys. just a quick question. I started using the rom yesterday. Everything goes smoothly without problem except the battery. I flashed my phone in the morning with full battery. Then I went to uni and got back home 6 hours later with flat battery. I thought it was still adjusting stuff. So I charged it to full again and I went out again at 6PM with full juice. Around half an hour later, it went down to 85 and when I got home 5 hours later, it only had 5% left. So I checked the battery usage and guess what? Android OS was there with big percentages. I thought 4.0.4 was supposed to fix android os bug? Can anyone help me on this? I'm using everything as is btw, didn't change the kernel or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

P.S: Great ROM btw, thanks to the devs. This problem might only be me.

thaidroid
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisian View Post
Hi guys. just a quick question. I started using the rom yesterday. Everything goes smoothly without problem except the battery. I flashed my phone in the morning with full battery. Then I went to uni and got back home 6 hours later with flat battery. I thought it was still adjusting stuff. So I charged it to full again and I went out again at 6PM with full juice. Around half an hour later, it went down to 85 and when I got home 5 hours later, it only had 5% left. So I checked the battery usage and guess what? Android OS was there with big percentages. I thought 4.0.4 was supposed to fix android os bug? Can anyone help me on this? I'm using everything as is btw, didn't change the kernel or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

P.S: Great ROM btw, thanks to the devs. This problem might only be me.
Install Badass Battery monitor, It will tell you exactly whats eating battery.
Your never to old to learn something stupid

squirtsy
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Awesome rom, very smooth, and awsome sound quality which is what im always after !
Can't stop flashin

The Following User Says Thank You to squirtsy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aosp, ics, imm76d, imm76i, imm76k imm76l i9000