[REF][REUPLOAD] Various SK4G ROMs & Extras

Search This thread

-x]Trunks[x-

Jun 28, 2011
thanks for re-uploading the rom i am working on

i have yet to decide which version of the rom i shall continue on (lp or adw) but thank you again

WolfV2

Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
Haha yeah no problaem, and I would suggest the ADW version because the fact that many of the pro launcher's options ask you to buy it which is very annoying.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA

Reactions: jarroyo

JonathanBarca10

Feb 1, 2012
San Bernardino
gonna give the gingerclone version a go now, see how i like it. i just wish it had the blueness of GO but the same stock froyoness lol beggars cant be choosers, i guess.

thanks again for finding the time to do this.

WolfV2

Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
Sure thing, once you get them uploaded you could PM me the links and ill go ahead and post them here if you like.

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
Can anyone upload a boot.img file. its contained in stock. or one from a modded kernel

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
Couldn't you download the stock rom that I have here, and just extract it?

The last stock one I downloaded didnt have a boot.img which was annoying which is why I gave up but if yours are the complete system then I will dl it.
Just dont do a multiupload. It is so annoying that across the forum so many people uploaded to multiupload believing it would last longer only to have it be killed.

EDIT: Got it. Back to compiling.

Last edited:

yogi2010

Dec 22, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I remember reading somewhere someone asking for a flashable zip of the Platypus_Egg kernel(I apologize if it wasn't in this thread), and I got curious to see if I could flash that kernel onto stock KJ2.

I happen to have 2 Sidekicks in my possession atm, so I was in the mood to experiement. so I pulled the zImage out of the newly posted GenericGinger ROM, compressed it into Tar format, and flashed it via Odin..... and it worked beautifully! on the first SK, Odin rebooted the phone, and it booted without the lagfix conversion, but I booted into the Voodoo CWM, enabled the conversion, and rebooted with the lagfix enabled. then I flashed the kernel onto my other SK, and it did the lagfix conversion imediately on the first boot.

anyway, if anyone wants, I could upload the .tar file I used to flash the kernel, or else it is simple to pull the zImage out of a ROM that has this kernel, then compress it into tar form(I run Linux, and the compress option is built into the OS. in Windows, I am not sure if it is, but I imagine you could use 7zip?

anyway, just thought i'd share my experience as well. I apologize as well if there is a flashable zip floating around. cheers

Reactions: JiN1337

WolfV2

Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
Go ahead and upload it if you feel so inclined, if you do I will put the link in the OP

bako.li

Nov 11, 2009
LONDON
thank you for this mate,

I have been trying all morning to get glorious overdose v2 from the original forum page, link is dead.

thanks again

d9vabder

Feb 3, 2011
Moreno Valley
KD1StockODIN.tar

Does any one have the KD1StockODIN.tar file? Non of the link appear to be working for me,

If You could attach or upload, it would be greatly appreciated!:good:
Ive tried KG2ODIN.tar, but it wont show up in PDA on ODIN, will any other work?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts