27th April 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #2001  
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 147

697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno77

I cannot get the cm7bsr to boot into bsr. When I open bsr and hit recovery it takes me to the M but won't go any further. I was on CM7 rc0 and updated to this. I tried reinstalling CM7 bsr and that did not work either. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Fixed.... Brain fart

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

I am having simlar problems... Only I was on stock 2.3.4 and installed this per OP ins. and when I try to boot into BSR (installed the one OP has for CM7) all it does is shutdown my phone. I tried rebooting, clearing the cache in app mgmt for the BSR and I uninstalled it and installed again and still does the same thing.

Thanks, Slim!
27th April 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #2002  
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
So, where in heck are the customizations for the pull down toggles? I cant seem to find them

Other than that, running melted buttery smooth. Cant wait for cm9

Edit: waiiit, found em. Nevermind >_>;
Last edited by DawidD; 27th April 2012 at 09:11 PM.
27th April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #2003  
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 17

102 posts
More
Flashed over RC0 without wiping data. No issues that are rom related. I still have a random reboot issue while using bluetooth heavily (very random, sometimes I can go days without a reboot, other times I get 2 almost back to back). I think this might be a hardware issue though. I plan on starting fresh by sbf'ing and see if it helps.

Other than my bluetooth issue, rc1 is definitely faster. It feels like cm7 should have came with this phone.

Sent from my Droid X2 running CM7 RC1
28th April 2012, 02:01 AM   |  #2004  
Flag 42.6525 N, 73.7567 W
Thanks Meter: 213

840 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydizz

Flashed over RC0 without wiping data. No issues that are rom related. I still have a random reboot issue while using bluetooth heavily (very random, sometimes I can go days without a reboot, other times I get 2 almost back to back). I think this might be a hardware issue though. I plan on starting fresh by sbf'ing and see if it helps.

Other than my bluetooth issue, rc1 is definitely faster. It feels like cm7 should have came with this phone.

Sent from my Droid X2 running CM7 RC1

It's so hard to believe that RC1 is faster than RC0. I'm still on RC0 and loving it.
28th April 2012, 03:33 AM   |  #2005  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I followed the steps all the way through as you mention. I have a couple questions though. I installed the CM7 BSR like you mention to do towards the end of all the steps. After I load the app and click install recovery do i need to reboot into recovery mode for anything? Also I went to update the SU Binary before updating any apps like you mention and my phone is sitting on "Checking installed verion ="

Also I had to re- put the cm7 bsr back onto my sd card after i loaded into cm7 (guessing it is because of the factory reset or dalvik cache wipe you had us do before we loaded into cm7. Also all of the other things were gone from my SD card as well like the GApps zip and the CM7.zip

Another thing I go back into CM System Recovery to reflash the GApps zip file like it says in the downloads area of your initial post and it says E: Can't mount SDINTERNAL: gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
Last edited by Rellik14; 28th April 2012 at 04:29 AM.
28th April 2012, 05:13 AM   |  #2006  
Thanks Meter: 119

675 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Have you tried Nuance voice control?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

If your talking about the one Moon shadow found it does not say the contacts name when using Bluetooth it's just says"did you say"and then silence instead of contacts name. I guess it works fine with wired headset just not Bluetooth.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA
28th April 2012, 05:48 AM   |  #2007  
Shelton
Thanks Meter: 33

242 posts
More
How do we fix DSP MANAGER?
Just F/C each time.
Tried reinstall of cm7 rc1

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 06:01 AM   |  #2008  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 4

81 posts
Donate to Me
More
The dialer I'm having. Issues with. Dialer doesn't respond, the whole phone/dialer/Contact app doesn't respond and force closes very frequently. Any help please?

Sent from an EpicBlue CM7X2
28th April 2012, 04:47 PM   |  #2009  
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 147

697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well no help with BSR so guess it's back to stock/eclipse.
28th April 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #2010  
Shelton
Thanks Meter: 33

242 posts
More
Slim your gonna have to redownload the bsr cm7, and make sure to uninstall the old one. I've noticed if u install the new one on top of the old the problems continue.

FROM MY MB870 W/ CM7 RC1

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread