Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Drive Discussion

Tip us?

R3537L1F3
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
Hmm, I did the same as you. Got an email yesterday afternoon.
Just got the email like a half hour ago, I say it looks pretty

Sent from my Not Yet Rooted but still Epic SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Xiutehcuhtli
Old
Thanks Meter 176
considering I have used G Docs regularly since 2004-2005, I really don't care what else they do to the Google Drive as long as they don't get rid of that basic functionality that they have always had and have done better than all competitors.
I do like the idea of uploading pictures, but do agree I would like it to be automatic like Dropbox. I realize G+ does it as well, but with pictures, especially if they are of children like 90% of mine are, can you have too many backups? I have my pictures uploaded everywhere.

nicenice19
Old
Thanks Meter 35
It would be nice if all the Google products storage was all merged into drive. Access to your Picasa/google + photos, google music etc... just add all the space together.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

blazinazn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice19 View Post
It would be nice if all the Google products storage was all merged into drive. Access to your Picasa/google + photos, google music etc... just add all the space together.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
I agree. That would be awesome to have everything in one place.

engenuine
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default hmm

I just replaced my dropbox with Gdrive,.. w/o having used it at all, just thought I'd trust good ol' google. I'm seeing some quirks so far when it comes to syncing folders as it is still showing "sync" icon next to some files when the tray icon actually states that the syncing is complete. Definitely dropbox performs better at this moment imo.