Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Need help ...unrooting htc evo 3d gsm

OP whitecollarcrime

28th April 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
hello .. i need a help .. I have a rooting HTC evo 3D GSM . i wanna unroot it ( because i wanna update OTA and wait ICS ) this is the condistion :S- ON , H-Boot 1.49.0011 .. please help me .. how to unroot it ...


thank u
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120424_133912.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1028466  
28th April 2012, 07:09 AM   |  #2  
zsibisi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntington Beach,CA
Thanks Meter: 147
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecollarcrime

hello .. i need a help .. I have a rooting HTC evo 3D GSM . i wanna unroot it ( because i wanna update OTA and wait ICS ) this is the condistion :S- ON , H-Boot 1.49.0011 .. please help me .. how to unroot it ...


thank u

please search the forum, it would take me a million miles to tell you how to do it, please search in gsm dev...
30th April 2012, 12:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsibisi

please search the forum, it would take me a million miles to tell you how to do it, please search in gsm dev...

only cdma ....... mien gsm ..... there is a thread where i mush donwload RUU .. ive done it .. but it's not woking for me ....... i dun know waht to do ... please help ...
30th April 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #4  
strykerider's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 64
 
502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecollarcrime

only cdma ....... mien gsm ..... there is a thread where i mush donwload RUU .. ive done it .. but it's not woking for me ....... i dun know waht to do ... please help ...

Taken easy, lad... I think you don't have too unroot it, if i were you I'll be waiting for an ics rom that develop by a dev here, should be a lot of optimization and tweaks, also a lot of features that will add.. Obviously you won't get it when you run an ics from stock..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA
30th April 2012, 02:28 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Bandung, West Java
Thanks Meter: 37
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
u got to relock first
then run ruu

to relock, in cdma i use "fastboot oem lock", i dont is it same in gsm or not.
30th April 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerider

Taken easy, lad... I think you don't have too unroot it, if i were you I'll be waiting for an ics rom that develop by a dev here, should be a lot of optimization and tweaks, also a lot of features that will add.. Obviously you won't get it when you run an ics from stock..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA

i just wanna something fresh right now .... will you show me how to unroot with my condition
30th April 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimqs153

u got to relock first
then run ruu

to relock, in cdma i use "fastboot oem lock", i dont is it same in gsm or not.

thank for info ... but i'm new in android ... will you show me the detail step ...
30th April 2012, 06:29 PM   |  #8  
strykerider's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 64
 
502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecollarcrime

i just wanna something fresh right now .... will you show me how to unroot with my condition

Have you try this --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1262457

I never did, so i can't confirm its work or not..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA
1st May 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerider

Have you try this --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1262457

I never did, so i can't confirm its work or not..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA

thank u mate. i ve done it before.... when i Extract RUU into Rom .ZIp .. it's only 50 mb ........ what's wrong ????.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes