Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] BandWidth - SpeedTest app

Tip us?

pMyn.Lab
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Realy nice application.

nws86
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You can still get it from the marketplace by going here and sending it to your device windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/bd5202c2-c401-e011-9264-00237de2db9e

leobg
Old
Thanks Meter 131
I can't seem to install it on my Canadian Lumia 900. Marketplace can't find it and when I login from the computer when I try to install it it says "Can't get app. Something went wrong". Any suggestion?
leobg

bobzero
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobg View Post
I can't seem to install it on my Canadian Lumia 900. Marketplace can't find it and when I login from the computer when I try to install it it says "Can't get app. Something went wrong". Any suggestion?
It's been pulled from the market, and as far as I know there's no way to sideload to a lumia unless u dev unlock it