Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,543 Members 37,493 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM-AOSP][BL1.2]G-Harmony Gingerbread 2.3.7 (UPDATED 3/15)

Tip us?

arizonaomnia
Old
Thanks Meter 54
I am very frustrated. I am trying to flash this, but I get stuck at the Viewsonic birds screen for periods of up to fifteen minutes before giving up and going back into recovery. I am using ClockworkMod and am coming from CM7. Additionally, I have followed the instructions on page two of this guide regarding formatting system and data in mounts and storage, clearing data with a CWM-based factory reset, clearing Dalvik, and the reflashing the ROM.

Any ideas? The CM7 I am using on my G Tablet at the moment is flaky at best, and everybody keeps saying how great this ROM is. I followed the instructions in the sticky in this forum to determine if i have 1.1 or 1.2, and I do not have the correct identifying information in About Phone, probably because I am using CWM and CM7.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

rajeevvp
Old
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonaomnia View Post
I followed the instructions in the sticky in this forum to determine if i have 1.1 or 1.2, and I do not have the correct identifying information in About Phone, probably because I am using CWM and CM7.
See this thread to determine which bootloader version you have if you run a pershoot kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to rajeevvp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pqrs
Old
Thanks Meter 75
been running this for the past week, not bad! everything seems to work well, the only problems ive had are sometimes it wont wake up without a reboot, and occasionally when waking up itll make a hissing sound until i restart it. but ive seen that problem on a number of roms, so it might be a hardware thing?
but all in all.. nice rom!
SGS 3 - Depends on the day!
Infuse 4g -slimbean.
Captivate - dead...
Viewsonic G-Tablet - Team DRH ics.
nexus 7 - P.A. currently.
The Following User Says Thank You to pqrs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wcherin
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Flashed this last night on my gtab that been sitting for a long time as I couldn't ever get a rom that work well. I have to say this is one of the best ones to date,no Fc's yet and touch screen isn't wonky with games like Temple Run.

Keep up the good work!

schremer
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Please could anyone provide an additional download mirror? Hopelessly trying to download for two days already

Sent from my Adam using XDA
ONEPLUS ONE
iPad mini

tjohnsonjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1109
Quote:
Originally Posted by schremer View Post
Please could anyone provide an additional download mirror? Hopelessly trying to download for two days already

Sent from my Adam using XDA
Have you tried with a different browser? I can but not til later tonight or tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to tjohnsonjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

luis250
Old
Thanks Meter 9
YouTube works fine but browser stock videos don't work

Any solution

schremer
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohnsonjr View Post
Have you tried with a different browser? I can but not til later tonight or tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Thanks for reply. Succesfully downloaded this morning - installing
ONEPLUS ONE
iPad mini

junooni
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hi all. I want to know if this rom supports hardware acceleration?

I want to be able to run 1080p videos. Also I believe the camera is working on this rom?

sorry but I've been running honeycomb since I got my tab but now want to use Skype and hd video. if there's any other rom I should flash,please point me to it.

thanks

nobe1976
Old
Thanks Meter 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by junooni View Post
hi all. I want to know if this rom supports hardware acceleration?

I want to be able to run 1080p videos. Also I believe the camera is working on this rom?

sorry but I've been running honeycomb since I got my tab but now want to use Skype and hd video. if there's any other rom I should flash,please point me to it.

thanks
I believe this ROM like other 2.3.x ROM still lack hardware acceleration support. So chances on getting 1080p video playback will not happen unless you downgrade to a froyo 2.2 ROM. For great 1080p video playback suggest using the DRH ICS ROM or check up on it from time to times to see how the progress goes. Camera doesn't currently work with it for Skype, but video playback is awesome.
My Devices
Motorola RAZR Max HD
Unlocked and Running ANYTHING I BUILD, WANT, WHATEVER.....
Motorola Bionic RETIRED (Its hers NOW)
Recovery SafeStrap version 3.60
Stock-Slot= Running Stock 4.1.2 Deodexed/tweaked out.
Viewsonic G Tablet
Running anything I can Boot up on it. LOL