Nearing an ICS update? I think so.

Tip us?

Blue6IX
Old
Thanks Meter 1132

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradeware View Post
U all keep forgetting that HTC rebranded the phone in canada to the HTC Panache...
So its not only a MYSENSE Tmobile phone
so it is possible that other carriers in canada request that ICS gets on this phone

thats my 2 cents on this subject :P
Wait - what?

This thread has me confused now...did I miss something?

I know i'm working some hard hours and many odd jobs when I should be sleeping to get travel funds together, but sorting out this thread is beyond my ken at the moment.

Did we somehow get overlap with another device? I see people with Glacier sigs - did the non-slide version info get confused into this thread?

Can someone explain it to me, my brain is whipped from work and not likely to be able to sort this out anytime soon...
Nook Color: MicroSD info: Here and Here.

--> RTFM <-- | XDA Mantra - Spirit of XDA | ... Donations? Read this

gtmaster303
Old
Thanks Meter 388

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue6IX View Post
Wait - what?

This thread has me confused now...did I miss something?

I know i'm working some hard hours and many odd jobs when I should be sleeping to get travel funds together, but sorting out this thread is beyond my ken at the moment.

Did we somehow get overlap with another device? I see people with Glacier sigs - did the non-slide version info get confused into this thread?

Can someone explain it to me, my brain is whipped from work and not likely to be able to sort this out anytime soon...
Yea, I think arghhhh moved the thread to the wrong forum, when I reported it to be moved from the dev section to general. Reported it again...
REALLY wish I could become a forum mod...
I've asked so many times, but got turned down every time

Blue6IX
Old
Thanks Meter 1132

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Yea, I think arghhhh moved the thread to the wrong forum, when I reported it to be moved from the dev section to general. Reported it again...
REALLY wish I could become a forum mod...
I've asked so many times, but got turned down every time
Don't sweat it man, it's not the kind of thing you ask for, but rather something you may get asked to do. This place is pretty chaotic due to it's nature - judiciously choosing the individuals responsible for its upkeep is the most important thing the administration can do to keep it running right.

I'd rather us have too few mods then too many, and we shouldn't need a whole lot as the community mostly polices itself.

I just don't have the brainpower to sort out this thread now, I was trying to get a glimpse at ICS on the doubleshot but fear that tonight has just left me a bit more confused then when I started on this one.

The next couple of weeks will be hectic for me, then my new job takes me on the road and i'll have a lot of downtime to sort this all out.

Also going to leave my failing laptop behind and use my signing 'bonus' to get a new machine, thinking one intended for linux as the primary OS as a dedicated dev computer.

If I can't find the time to get this straight before then, bringing myself through new kernel source and into ICS is my path once I get on the road. Meantime i'll just be looking a bit here and there.
Nook Color: MicroSD info: Here and Here.

--> RTFM <-- | XDA Mantra - Spirit of XDA | ... Donations? Read this

GrimReaper24
Old
(Last edited by GrimReaper24; 28th April 2012 at 07:15 AM.)
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1088
Pm the mod that controls your forums ask him to move it . It has bounced around a few times. Anyways have a good weekend guys

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.
Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.
The Following User Says Thank You to GrimReaper24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]