[ROM] ICS 4.0.3 With working camera [UPDATE 01.05.2012]

OP samm000

28th April 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #151  
Flag Piatra Neamt
Thanks Meter: 69

537 posts
More
Are videos working on 1.3 ? On samm000's 1.0.2 , when playing videos, the image was freezing and only the audio was working.
28th April 2012, 08:56 AM   |  #152  
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 415

1,672 posts
Running the latest version now runs fine, but there doesn't seem to be a major difference from the first alfa. Haven't had any random reboots, but I think that is because I have clocked to 652 or smthing. BTW feel free to include the modded phone.apk and recentapps if you want, it is at page 5

Do you guys have any idea why the APN list doesn't work? There is the config file in etc and I can't seem to find any errors... I have put in my own manually, though
28th April 2012, 09:39 AM   |  #153  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 81

130 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habarug

Running the latest version now runs fine, but there doesn't seem to be a major difference from the first alfa. Haven't had any random reboots, but I think that is because I have clocked to 652 or smthing. BTW feel free to include the modded phone.apk and recentapps if you want, it is at page 5

Do you guys have any idea why the APN list doesn't work? There is the config file in etc and I can't seem to find any errors... I have put in my own manually, though

The problem with ANP hangs together with the problem of searching new networks (i think)

I hope that i can work tomorow a couple of hours on it to solve that,

I have tryed v1.3 its fast, nice and smooth only the apex launcher is not working right, it has problems with scaling and resolutions when using weather widgets or similair, i've download an other ics launcher from market and it solved the problem

Sent from my Hero using XDA
Last edited by samm000; 28th April 2012 at 09:44 AM.
28th April 2012, 09:43 AM   |  #154  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 5,489

4,895 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikaka16

i have flashed v1.0.3,but always show "Unfortunately,System UI has stopped",how to fix it?thanks!

I have no idea. I don't have that error and you are the only one here that reported it.
@Loxxy, thanks for the input.
@Ciprilik, haven't tested yet, i'll take a look! The new youtube is not playing nice. it crashes when trying to render a video. **** this ****...
@Habarug, you will not find issues in that xml, it's a general one. I'm guessing that after finding your gsm network, it should find also the apn's network. I don't know why it doesn't.. and I have no idea how to fix it.
I didn't want to include your mod because it's more than ok to let it be a flashable option for people who want to end the call with the face !
Last edited by 1ceb0x; 28th April 2012 at 09:49 AM.
28th April 2012, 09:57 AM   |  #155  
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 415

1,672 posts
@Samm, in apex when I select 4x5 grid labels doesn't show, but when I change to 4x4 it works. Maybe changing it to 4x4 will fix your issue as well
28th April 2012, 10:30 AM   |  #156  
Thanks Meter: 1,066

1,547 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickholtus

to enable zram in rom:

how to enable ZRAM?

Code:
su
mkswap /dev/block/zram0
swapon /dev/block/zram0

u can create a init.d script to auto-enable it

From the Las Venturas thread.

Has this been tried?
28th April 2012, 10:40 AM   |  #157  
Flag Bucharest

4,895 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

From the Las Venturas thread.

Has this been tried?

not that i'm aware of. i'll look into the scripts to see if it's added.

we have to fix the animation issues somehow. when you want to turn your phone into landscape-portrait, the screen goes pitch black for some seconds.
28th April 2012, 10:46 AM   |  #158  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ulft
Thanks Meter: 2,435

2,370 posts
Donate to Me
More
zram is added in las venturas kernel

we need to enable it.
this will do it

you need to do it after every reboot (or make a init.d file)

to check if it is enabled type "free"
28th April 2012, 10:47 AM   |  #159  
Flag Bucharest

4,895 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickholtus

zram is added in las venturas kernel

we need to enable it.
this will do it

you need to do it after every reboot (or make a init.d file)

to check if it is enabled type "free"

thanks, but the default rom doesn't have las venturas. it has flykernel.

which version of las venturas are you talking about? it is also in 1.0rc2?

call problem is back again, I don't know what is going on, but at this moment, I will switch to another rom thus making me modifications in this one will probably be gone until the call problem is fixed.

I personally want this rom packed with las venturas kernel (it is more up to date than flykernel and it's much more reliable) but it's a hassle to change it. If samm000 has time to do it after his medical problems has gone, it will be a step forward.

i love ics, it will be missed. hope that the call problem can be fixed somehow...
Last edited by 1ceb0x; 28th April 2012 at 11:07 AM.
28th April 2012, 11:28 AM   |  #160  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nantwich
Thanks Meter: 803

901 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceb0x

thanks, but the default rom doesn't have las venturas. it has flykernel.

which version of las venturas are you talking about? it is also in 1.0rc2?

call problem is back again, I don't know what is going on, but at this moment, I will switch to another rom thus making me modifications in this one will probably be gone until the call problem is fixed.

I personally want this rom packed with las venturas kernel (it is more up to date than flykernel and it's much more reliable) but it's a hassle to change it. If samm000 has time to do it after his medical problems has gone, it will be a step forward.

i love ics, it will be missed. hope that the call problem can be fixed somehow...

In the process of making the update.zip with las venturax

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faZevoLv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread