Tip us?

aabbondanza
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirone View Post
yes, rasooli sent for me part 2-11

now i receive it .but i dont know how i should work with it
Can you send PM the link to where it is so I can look at it?

Did you try the QtADB graphical front end?

Al

sirone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
in your opinion, is usefull if i formatting all partitions and again download ?
any solution ?

aabbondanza
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
in your opinion, is usefull if i formatting all partitions and again download ?
any solution ?
No, at this point we don't want to destroy any more of your original structure. See the PMs from me.

Do you have adb/QtADB working?

sirone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
no news ?

aabbondanza
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Default ADB

Quote:
no news ?
Did you add the Tegra2 section to the

Did you manually install the driver as in the instructions?

Just becasue ADB detects your phone correctly doesn't mean it has detected the tablet without manually installing the driver for the tablet. What does devices do you see in Device Manager & what sections are they listed under (Android Phone, Disk Drives, Universal Serial Bus controllers, etc)? Windows has a tendency to install a non-compatible Android Debug Bridge Interface device under USB controllers if you let it. If it's there, right click it & select Uninstall, check the Delete the driver software for this device check box & hit OK. Now unplug the tablet from the PC & then plug it back in. Windows shoul see an Nvdia Harmony device & search for a driver...if it finds the correct one it will be listed as Android Composite ADB Interface under the Android Phone section. If it doesn't you will have to manually uppdate the driver (as in the instructions). Once it detects it correcty then you QtADB should see the tablet.
Try booting the tablet in both normal mode & recovery (Power & Vol +). QtABD should see the tablet in both modes (altough it will see it differently). Click on the Shell Icon on the left & try a simple command "ls". Thsi will give you a list of the files/directories in the current directory. Let me know if it working in each mode.

I may not be available much today but I'll try to check periodically. If we get adb working, I'd like to get rajeevvp involved.

I've been trying to look for someplace that has a Luvpad stock rom but haven't been succesfil. Have you tired going to the support section of Mouse Computer Japan & putting in your serial number (they require it to get support) to see if they have an stock rom image there?

Al

sirone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i have a problem for setup usb driver.
i test with another file but i see this warning :
i use WinVisat32
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	1030514  

sirone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i attempt for "usb mass storage device" update manual but see warning
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	de.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	1031368  

aabbondanza
Old
(Last edited by aabbondanza; 30th April 2012 at 01:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
i attempt for "usb mass storage device" update manual but see warning
Uninstall the Tegra 2 under Portable Devices (& make sure check the box to delete the driver), then have it rescan. It should be detecting as an Nvdia Harmony device under Other Devices.

Al

sirone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i test all ways for connect luvpad with ADB but without success.
now is it possible delete all partition and again create and upload part2-11 ?

aabbondanza
Old
(Last edited by aabbondanza; 2nd May 2012 at 12:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 88
Default Not Recommended

Quote:
i test all ways for connect luvpad with ADB but without success.
now is it possible delete all partition and again create and upload part2-11 ?
Expand all the sections on Device Manager on the Win 7 box & look for anything that is Android related. Look for something similar to Android Debug Interface. If you use usbdeview to remove usb devices & you are using Vista or Win7 you MUST "run as administator" for it to actually unistall the devices.

I'll try to remove mine from the Vista laptop & see if I can do screen captures for you. Might take me a little bit.

You could flash if you wanted to but if it was me I wouldn't. In my eyes we just don't know enough about the tablet to blindly flash things we when we don't know what effect they will have. First, you would have to build your own .cfg file for nvflash. What would you be flashing anyway...your partition 11 is corrupt & rasooli's partitions are totally different. While I could see that some of his partitions would be different due to a differnet stock version, things like the logo partition normally wouldn't change from rom version to rom version and that doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. It may be something similar to the Hannspad where they had different stock roms for different models. I've seen articles says the Luvpad had 512M-1G memory. Does that mean there is more than one model? Will one models rom work on the other? In addition, rasooli's BCT (boot config table) is different than yours. The BCT contains hardware information that is specific to the chips on your tablet (things like ram timing, emmc timings, etc). So, his hardware is different than your. Is it different enough to make his image not work on your tablet? And without ADB working how would you even know what was happening on the tablet without the screen working?

Did you ever try the Mouse Computer support page & put in your serial number to see if they have any downloadable stuff for it?

Al