Post Reply

[APP][DEV] Megatron parts (for rom cm9 by ricardopvz)

OP acquariusoft

27th April 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
SRS
Hi im not sure if this is part of the main rom or if its just as simple as adding it as a plugin.

Any possibility of Adding SRS support as a additional plugin?

If I posted this in the wrong thread I do apologise.
28th April 2012, 10:41 AM   |  #112  
j3tt3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
I just jumped to Megatron lately and I found it amazingly fast..
Another thing I liked most is the Megatron parts..
The same thing as I liked as Revolver Parts but it seems deserted...

Can I request if you could also include a date only widget?

Or you can create a Megatron Parts - Donate to include requested apps...

Thanks.
Last edited by j3tt3; 28th April 2012 at 10:44 AM.
28th April 2012, 10:58 AM   |  #113  
ricardopvz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Póvoa de Varzim
Thanks Meter: 764
 
582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tt3

I just jumped to Megatron lately and I found it amazingly fast..
Another thing I liked most is the Megatron parts..
The same thing as I liked as Revolver Parts but it seems deserted...

Can I request if you could also include a date only widget?

Or you can create a Megatron Parts - Donate to include requested apps...

Thanks.

What widget do you want?
The Following User Says Thank You to ricardopvz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 11:29 AM   |  #114  
j3tt3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
day, month and year widget.... i dont need the time bcoz its already visible on screen..

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #115  
ricardopvz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Póvoa de Varzim
Thanks Meter: 764
 
582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tt3

day, month and year widget.... i dont need the time bcoz its already visible on screen..

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

why don't you download one from the play store?
28th April 2012, 01:21 PM   |  #116  
j3tt3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardopvz

why don't you download one from the play store?

Just did and got one! Extdate widget.
I didnt see this on my 1st search.

but..... it was reported as the cause of spam by users! OMG!
I prefer to have the same as the one with ASUS..
Last edited by j3tt3; 28th April 2012 at 01:24 PM.
29th April 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #117  
hearts king101's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jizan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
621 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Question
Is there an app does the same thing like quick app for stock ICS ?

Thanks in advance
29th April 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #118  
acquariusoft's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 392
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD!!!!!

ONLY QUESTION ABOUT THE APP MEGATRON PARTS!!!!!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
2nd May 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #119  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Hi what is the meaning of all the sound icons in the notification bar? espesially the one with the strange line behind the speaker?
2nd May 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #120  
baseballfanz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sugar Land TX
Thanks Meter: 1,716
 
6,694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_sa

Hi what is the meaning of all the sound icons in the notification bar? espesially the one with the strange line behind the speaker?

Not sure what you mean? Can you post a screen shot?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes