[SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

25th April 2012, 02:37 AM   |  #1651  
New York
Thanks Meter: 99

986 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGardner

Sorry! Guess most of us already are on the 7.6 and nobody is watching this topic until the next release!

Same here, but I don't think it's a bug! The HTC Hub already has a size of 25 MB, which is much in compare to other/usual apps. It always will take it's time! Same with Skype and some other big sized apps!

Did you read all the topics about ringtones correctly??? You also must cut the "track" to 0:39 seconds (or less).
I can see my ringtone under "Ringtones" (in Zune) and it appears on the ringtone list on the phone on #1 (before all other custom ringtones).

same here! Looks like you never should update the cam-mode from the marketplace! Assume this also will be found in several topics (about cam-mode) here, but I just got this idea after the last update I accidentially did!
So with the new version 7.7 I always will pass any cam-mode updates from marketplace! This should be the correct solution, if you decited to use the cam-mode app from Deepshining Marketplace!!!

ok but what to do once u updated ? any way to uninstall and reinstall ?>??

Also this is strange...but when I text someone with the keyboard on...as soon as i text...sometimes the keyboard disappears...strange...is this d disappearing keyboard bug..that was all in the news ?
Last edited by backlashsid; 25th April 2012 at 03:54 AM.
27th April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #1652  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Is ROM Deepshining update-able ?
Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall the 15 billion applications and games after every flashage of our phone...

Bravo for the great job realized on this ROM Deepshining
28th April 2012, 01:28 PM   |  #1653  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
WM7 deepshining Tango 8773 on HTC pro2
Hi,

1. can HTC pro2 currently running WM 6.5 pro with manila be upgraded to WM7 with tango?

2. also, how can i take an exact image of the whole phone + data (sort of ghost image) so it can be restored to exact same state for backup and complaince reasons? what are the tools. please note exact image, not a simple backup.

thank you. Kelly.
28th April 2012, 04:07 PM   |  #1654  
Flag Fryslan
Thanks Meter: 13

281 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyb@techeg.com

Hi,

1. can HTC pro2 currently running WM 6.5 pro with manila be upgraded to WM7 with tango?
2. also, how can i take an exact image of the whole phone + data (sort of ghost image) so it can be restored to exact same state for backup and complaince reasons? what are the tools. please note exact image, not a simple backup.

thank you. Kelly.

1: Impossible and unfortunatly it never will be running WP7.
HD2 and Toshiba TG01 (Correct me if I'm wrong) are the only one's who are able to run WP7.

2: Is it for your TP2? or do you own an HD7... ??
29th April 2012, 05:49 AM   |  #1655  
Thanks Meter: 22

707 posts
Does the mms work...how do you configure it
29th April 2012, 09:50 PM   |  #1656  
Flag Anaheim
Thanks Meter: 13

273 posts
Donate to Me
More
depends what network i believe. but u should try the htc connection app
1st May 2012, 11:53 AM   |  #1657  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
T9296
This works on my t9296 telstra but i can not find latest radio .Therefore the Internet is not working i flashed 5.65 telstra but still no luck ...
1st May 2012, 12:02 PM   |  #1658  
Thanks Meter: 2

265 posts
am still on deepshinng 7.3 long ago,

I have a problem connecting to 3G or HSDPA network, all I can get is G (GRS) and E (EDGE),

has it anything to do with the default radio? will upgrading to newer version of Deepshinning helps connects to faster network mode?
8th May 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #1659  
New York
Thanks Meter: 99

986 posts
More
wow...it seems like there is no support and development of this ROM from the developer/op !!
8th May 2012, 12:19 PM   |  #1660  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 884

2,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Theres no development because unfortunatly there is nothing new to be developed right now, and regarding the support issue, I have a life too you know and sometimes life is really a bitch...
Btw, support should be a two-way street.

Take care

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Last edited by dotcompt; 9th May 2012 at 08:42 PM.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deepshining, devstore, full unlock, nokia, windows phone 7.8
Previous Thread Next Thread