Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 41,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

Tip us?

backlashsid
Old
(Last edited by backlashsid; 25th April 2012 at 03:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGardner View Post
Sorry! Guess most of us already are on the 7.6 and nobody is watching this topic until the next release!

Same here, but I don't think it's a bug! The HTC Hub already has a size of 25 MB, which is much in compare to other/usual apps. It always will take it's time! Same with Skype and some other big sized apps!

Did you read all the topics about ringtones correctly??? You also must cut the "track" to 0:39 seconds (or less).
I can see my ringtone under "Ringtones" (in Zune) and it appears on the ringtone list on the phone on #1 (before all other custom ringtones).

same here! Looks like you never should update the cam-mode from the marketplace! Assume this also will be found in several topics (about cam-mode) here, but I just got this idea after the last update I accidentially did!
So with the new version 7.7 I always will pass any cam-mode updates from marketplace! This should be the correct solution, if you decited to use the cam-mode app from Deepshining Marketplace!!!
ok but what to do once u updated ? any way to uninstall and reinstall ?>??

Also this is strange...but when I text someone with the keyboard on...as soon as i text...sometimes the keyboard disappears...strange...is this d disappearing keyboard bug..that was all in the news ?

omaley
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Is ROM Deepshining update-able ?

Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall the 15 billion applications and games after every flashage of our phone...

Bravo for the great job realized on this ROM Deepshining

kellyb@techeg.com
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default WM7 deepshining Tango 8773 on HTC pro2

Hi,

1. can HTC pro2 currently running WM 6.5 pro with manila be upgraded to WM7 with tango?

2. also, how can i take an exact image of the whole phone + data (sort of ghost image) so it can be restored to exact same state for backup and complaince reasons? what are the tools. please note exact image, not a simple backup.

thank you. Kelly.

motorboy-johnny
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyb@techeg.com View Post
Hi,

1. can HTC pro2 currently running WM 6.5 pro with manila be upgraded to WM7 with tango?
2. also, how can i take an exact image of the whole phone + data (sort of ghost image) so it can be restored to exact same state for backup and complaince reasons? what are the tools. please note exact image, not a simple backup.

thank you. Kelly.
1: Impossible and unfortunatly it never will be running WP7.
HD2 and Toshiba TG01 (Correct me if I'm wrong) are the only one's who are able to run WP7.

2: Is it for your TP2? or do you own an HD7... ??
1st Device: Nokia Lumia 920
2nd Device: HTC HD7 T9292
3rd Device: HTC Touch HD2 T8585 (Android toy)
4th Device: Huawei Ideos S7

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Does the mms work...how do you configure it

chrisizzle492
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
depends what network i believe. but u should try the htc connection app
Sensation 4G is resting......
Spending QUALITY time with my HD7

gosolar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default T9296

This works on my t9296 telstra but i can not find latest radio .Therefore the Internet is not working i flashed 5.65 telstra but still no luck ...

DON2003
Old
Thanks Meter 2
am still on deepshinng 7.3 long ago,

I have a problem connecting to 3G or HSDPA network, all I can get is G (GRS) and E (EDGE),

has it anything to do with the default radio? will upgrading to newer version of Deepshinning helps connects to faster network mode?

backlashsid
Old
Thanks Meter 99
wow...it seems like there is no support and development of this ROM from the developer/op !!

dotcompt
Old
(Last edited by dotcompt; 9th May 2012 at 08:42 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Theres no development because unfortunatly there is nothing new to be developed right now, and regarding the support issue, I have a life too you know and sometimes life is really a bitch...
Btw, support should be a two-way street.

Take care

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
YOU CANīT RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
deepshining, devstore, full unlock, nokia, windows phone 7.8